Plimus/Blue Snap Issue

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

WierdScience

Plimus/Blue Snap Issue

Post by WierdScience »

No cofirmation email was ever sent. Following link on confirmation page states that email will be sent at 12:35. Order was placed at ~1530. At 1645 still no email.

Following Plimus customer support goes to BlueSnap (they changed names) and ends at a "Merchant Login" Page. Seriously, a page that has "shopper" and "customer support" in the url and on the page leads to a page with links to "reciept" and "invoice". Those links launce a page titled "Merchant Login" and request Merchant ID and password.
WierdScience

RE: Plimus/Blue Snap Issue

Post by WierdScience »

I had a much more detailed description of what all happened; however, pressing submit on this forum erased everything I had typed and displayed a message stating something about 10 days from last post.

I have check my junk mail folder. The email hasn't been sent yet.
WierdScience

Post by WierdScience »

Completly off topic but:

PanzerCorpsWehrmacht-SetupRelease-v100.exe 428mb
PanzerCorps-Update-v120.zip 645mb

why is the patch 217mb larger than the game?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Hi WierdScience.

It's always quicker if instead of contacting Plimus/BlueSnap you contact us directly and open a ticket in our Helpdesk Support system:

http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

You can also contact us through email at support[at]matrixgames.com

Regarding your other question, why the update is bigger than the setup file, that's because our patches are fully comprehensive and have all the files that were added after the first release, including localization files.

Return to “General Discussion”