Enemy hexes/Fortifications level side ?

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Gunnodayak

Enemy hexes/Fortifications level side ?

Post by Gunnodayak »

Is it normal that some of the Soviet units in the Northern part of the map to stay on enemy territory? And also, their fortification level seems to belong to Axis side as well. Maybe I am not getting something, in this case, I am sorry. The scenario is "Operation Typhoon".

Attachments
Ashampoo_S..oonscn.jpg
Ashampoo_S..oonscn.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 30 times
"The Dutch say we are brothers, and joined together with chains, but that lasts only as long as we have beavers; after that no attention is paid to us." Mohawk Leader
Joel Billings

RE: Enemy hexes/Fortifications level side ?

Post by Joel Billings »

That's a data bug in the scenario. Those hexes should start as Axis controlled hexes. Good catch. I'll get it on the bug list for a future clean up. I don't think this has a big impact on the game, especially if you attack and capture those hexes on turn 1.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Gunnodayak

RE: Enemy hexes/Fortifications level side ?

Post by Gunnodayak »

I agree, it doesn't have any impact, it's just that I've noticed and I've put this small issue into forum in order to be corrected in future patches, I know that the game have a huge number of small details to be set by the developers and it's normal for some things not to be perfect from the beginning, we're human, and that's why the patches are for right? :) Great job with this game, by the way! It's one of my favorites. And I am sure the upcoming Gary Grigsby's War in the West 1943-1945 will be even better!
"The Dutch say we are brothers, and joined together with chains, but that lasts only as long as we have beavers; after that no attention is paid to us." Mohawk Leader

Return to “Tech Support”