TOAW Supply truck query - Campaign for North Africa

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

skeolen

TOAW Supply truck query - Campaign for North Africa

Post by skeolen »

Dear Forum,

I am currently on turn 77 as the Axis player in the North African Campaign. Torbruk has been taken and my line has been established in the environs of Mersa Matruh. However, my supply truck units do not seem to be raising the supply values of the hexes within their radius. This is peculiar since when I was attacking Torbruk just 15 turns previously they did. Both of my trucks are well over 25 hexes apart and so they are not cancelling each other out. I am particularly frustrated since the supply levels at my front are now prohibitively low. So much so that I can't capitalise on the good time I have made to carry the momentum to El Alamein.

Any suggestions as to wht my trucks don't seem to be functioning properly. Any advice gratefully received.

Stuart
wings7

RE: TOAW Supply truck query - Campaign for North Africa

Post by wings7 »

Stuart, I would post this question on the TOWA forum if you haven't already, I'm sure you will get advice quickly.

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

Return to “General Discussion”