Human Revolution

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario, art and sound modding and the game editor for Distant Worlds.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Antiscamp

RE: Human Revolution

Post by Antiscamp »

Human Revolution has been updated for Shadows.

DOWNLOAD ON MODDB

See the top post for more information on the Human Revolution mod. The Legends version is still available as well.

[center]Image[/center]
BigWolfChris

Post by BigWolfChris »

This looks interesting
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8 Core @3.7GHz
2x16 GB Vengeance LPX 2666MHz RAM
MSI RTX 2070 Armor 8G
SSD Drive
Antiscamp

Post by Antiscamp »

Thank you kindly. [:)]
CyclopsSlayer

Post by CyclopsSlayer »

Antiscamp, so glad to see this updated truly enjoyed some of the things here. [&o]

Nothing personal, but I wish some of the other old Mod makers would dust their old works off and make them Shadows ready as well. Sadly some seem to have been sucked into the oh so evil fate known as the 'real world'... /shudder...
Antiscamp

Post by Antiscamp »

Yeah, it happens, unfortunately. Modding is but a hobby anyway and RL stuff and other things often interfere.
Antiscamp

Post by Antiscamp »

The Human Revolution mod again features in my latest Let's Play series with a Pre-warp start in Shadows.
ChillGuru

Post by ChillGuru »

Hey Antiscamp. Great work with your mod. I have really been enjoying for the past couple of days. I noticed somethin though. I am playing a new game as the Merch in Pre-Warp era, and in this game, I got to the warp precursor tech and all my ships are retroffiting except my military ships. They are the only ones without warp and shield tech. [&:]

Another thing I have noticed is that the game does not respond to the left click on my mouse anymore. But this is only when I start a game, orherwise it works perfectly in the main menu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks![:)]

UPDATE: Hey guys, so after changing the theme from Human Revolution to Original, I restarted my laptop and that seemed to solve my mouse problems[:)] . It must be something wrong with my Laptop. As for the refitting problem, it might be because of the ship size tech. In my Pre-warp game, I had not even researched past the 1st tech in the Construction tree. I will try to play again later and research that tech to see if it solves the problem. Sorry for a false alarm. [:D]
thebigpieman

Post by thebigpieman »

I recommend checking to see if you can build ships of that size, if not research, if they have the shields, drives, etc. I recommend selecting as many ships setting them to refit manually. As for the mouse, that confuses me, check to see if it's the same with other games.
ChillGuru

Post by ChillGuru »

Hi thebigpieman, pretty funny that as I was logging into the forums that exact thought popped into my mind! [:D] I am pretty sure that is the solution because I started a new game with the settings on Classic age as the Mech race. They were refitting normally. It must really be because of the size limit. As for the mouse problems, I restarted the laptop and it was working perfectly normal again. Must be something wrong with the laptop. [:(]

Thanks for the input! [:)]
Antiscamp

Post by Antiscamp »

Thanks for your comments and I'm glad you got the mod working properly. There should be no problems with ship sizes or retrofitting. The Fasce are even allowed to build slightly larger ships than the other races. Hope you enjoy your game with Human Revolution; I've been planning an update for quite some time, adding a couple new races and so on :)
thebigpieman

Post by thebigpieman »

When I ran into the issue, researching larger construction fixed it for me. Might be the recent updates for Shadows though as it was with a recently updated version I was playing.
ChillGuru

Post by ChillGuru »

I can honestly say that I am enjoying this mod! [:D] After two hours of playing and two destroyed star ports I managed to fight back the pirates hitting my homeworld and show them how The Merch Fight. Took me a while to get used to this game. I'll be sure to check here to see any updates for this mod. Thanks!
Antiscamp

Post by Antiscamp »

Thanks, ChillGuru! Glad you're enjoying it. I'm planning an update to it right now, probably to coincide with my next let's play series. I always use my own mod for the let's playing too. Sorry for the late reply :)
Antiscamp

Post by Antiscamp »

The mod has been updated for Universe. I have now started recording it for my YouTube let's play too.

Download on ModDB
FireLion1983

Post by FireLion1983 »

I have yet to see this mod, but it looks really interesting! Should be easy to incorporate with DW Extended. Thanks, will check it out soon!
Antiscamp

Post by Antiscamp »

Yes, I've been thinking about incorporating it into Extended. For my own personal use first, but then, with Haree's blessing, a release version later on. It would be a cool project. We'll see.
ArKaniA

Post by ArKaniA »

Nice Mod Antiscamp -- I'm also following your PL with this very detailed Mod -- thanks for the work[:)]
HeinrickArchsider

Post by HeinrickArchsider »

Mod looks pretty nice.
Canaris_PL

Post by Canaris_PL »

This deserve a chance just because you put Mélissa Theuriau in the Empire News Pics. [&o][:D]
Out of the way Xeno scum, Humanity coming through !!!!!

Return to “Design and Modding”