Russian military train...

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Orm

Russian military train...

Post by Orm »

... by attacking tourists at a beach.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/ ... each-video
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
rodney727

RE: Russian military train...

Post by rodney727 »

I'm ashamed to admit that Russia was once our greatest rival. What fools us Americans are. I would imagine now that our Salvation Army could kick any Russian army back to Moscow . This video shows why the two biggest exports in all of Russia are vodka and women and peeps that's sadly a fact. Thanks for the video will pass it on...
ORIGINAL: Orm

... by attacking tourists at a beach.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/ ... each-video
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
fodder

Post by fodder »

Yeah, I saw this a few days ago. What theguardian does not tell you is that the beach is on a Russain military base and the sunbathers/holidaymakers are trespassing.
Jevhaddah

Post by Jevhaddah »

Pfft that's nowt, the RAF practice bombing my house on a weekly basis.. And it's great [8D]

Cheers

Jev
I am really quite mad yoo know!
Saint Ruth

Post by Saint Ruth »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

I'm ashamed to admit that Russia was once our greatest rival. What fools us Americans are. I would imagine now that our Salvation Army could kick any Russian army back to Moscow . This video shows why the two biggest exports in all of Russia are vodka and women and peeps that's sadly a fact. Thanks for the video will pass it on...
The Swedes, French, and Germans had a similar opinion about the Russians...
oldspec4

Post by oldspec4 »

ORIGINAL: Jevhaddah

Pfft that's nowt, the RAF practice bombing my house on a weekly basis.. And it's great [8D]

Cheers

Jev

Yeah, I have a B-17 and B-25 practicing low-level missions over my house (in the Arizona desert)..[:)]
jday305

Post by jday305 »

Nothing like being the traget of a flight of A-10s during their practice runs while driving in a convoy with my armoured calvary unit at Yakama, WA military training grounds in the mid to late 80's. First time it happened to me I almost pissed my pants. The noise from their jet engines could wake the dead. [X(]
RebelYell

"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it."
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke
Jevhaddah

Post by Jevhaddah »

I saw this on the news and the newscaster reported that the beach is in an official military exercise area. [8D]

Cheers

Jev
I am really quite mad yoo know!
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Normally I would agree. But Russia has a very low birth rate and a government that has more or less destroyed and crushed the hopes and dreams of its people. Being the worlds largest country with a population of only 148 million...communism forever assured (and many thanks to that). That they will forever only be a side bar in history in centuries to come. At least they pushed back the mongels and saved Western Europe ...err wait sorry that was the poles .
ORIGINAL: Saint Ruth

ORIGINAL: rogo727

The Swedes, French, and Germans had a similar opinion about the Russians...
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

Return to “General Discussion”