Empty lobby

Scourge of War is the definitive American Civil War grand tactical wargame of this generation. With impressive 3D graphics, an award-winning AI, pausable real-time play, historical battlefield terrain and orders of battle down to the regiment and battery level, Scourge of War captures the tactical challenges that faced the real Union and Confederate commanders more than 130 years ago.

This forum covers the main game Gettysburg and its two expansions Antietam, Pipe Creek, and Chancellorsville!

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

moet

Empty lobby

Post by moet »

Hi. I try to play a multiplayer scenario of Scourge of War through the lobby (under "Multiplayer" button of the main screen), but I see no scenario there nor any player. Is the lobby on ?

Note : I own the 150e Anniversary Collection.
moet

RE: Empty lobby

Post by moet »

Even more worrying, if I try to host a multiplayer game with direct connection to an IP address, there is no multiplayer scenario available in the scenarios window!!
histgamer

Post by histgamer »

Have you logged your question over on Scourge of War's website? Norbsoft staff checks here but you're going to get an answer far quicker over there.

Here's the link if you're interested.
moet

Post by moet »

Thanks for the info. One can find detailed explanations here: http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/mp-for ... the-manual

I now know how to make the scenario list appear: the player has to click on "Create scenario" button. [:)]
Garnier

Post by Garnier »

When you enter the lobby you should be greeted by the sowmp bot who directs you to www.sowmp.com to find the multiplayer community. [:)]
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com

Return to “Scourge of War Gettysburg Series”