No new deal of the week?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

histgamer

RE: No new deal of the week?

Post by histgamer »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

The marketing team are still out of office so going to see what we can do tomorrow when they get back in. No promises yet but we'll see!

I second War Plan Orange. I'd like to buy it but wont buy it at full price that's for sure.

Iain I know it's only sold by Matrix in the USA and it's currently only $19.99 anyway but given PC Gamer's 100 greatest games of all time edition which is their September edition includes Battle of Britain 2 (#99) it might make sense to include that in some kind of deal... I already own it but yea...
Rtwfreak

Post by Rtwfreak »

Commander - Europe at War and The Art of War III gets my vote.
sonobuoy

Post by sonobuoy »

Another vote for War Plan Orange and also one for Advanced Tactics Gold
RockKahn

Post by RockKahn »

Personally, I'm hoping for games I don't want. [;)] I really want some new games that are supposed to be released this year (CW II, Heroes of Stalingrad, Pandora and Flashpoint Campaigns) and I fear I'll drain my savings on sales. Matrix has been tempting me with these sales, but so far I've held out. They'd better start releasing these new games soon.

I picked up Theater of War collection awhile back for $11.24 which included everything but Korea. I kind of regret doing that, now. The game's OK. I'm just not getting into it.
I don't write Universal Law. I just live by it.
sth1119

Post by sth1119 »

bump

Return to “General Discussion”