dec and no snow?

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

freeboy

dec and no snow?

Post by freeboy »

PBEM game case blue we are well into December playing random weather off... and no snow? what up guys?
the rules state clearly there are seasons?????
"Tanks forward"
Vic

RE: dec and no snow?

Post by Vic »

Hi there freeboy,

I just revisited the rules and in fact the manual and ingame docu is wrong. The option disables all weather. The seasons as well.

Its quite a big documentation error. My humble apoligies. And i am surprised it only surfaces now. Will adress it in the next patch.

Best regards,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
freeboy

RE: dec and no snow?

Post by freeboy »

Well, I also had an pbem error where I held Stalingrad but was auto forfieted.. thanks VIC truly fun game...
PLEASE do not take my or anyones frustration personally, you do good work.

I have win 7 now on a new build, I installed J update... do we need to run weather or does the J update fix this? It seems J is pretty old update..

Thanks again fur a fun GAME!!!
"Tanks forward"

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”