Troop cloning facility bug/ambassador collateral damage bug

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

King Doom

Troop cloning facility bug/ambassador collateral damage bug

Post by King Doom »

The description of the troop cloning facility states that it clones the most powerful unit you have available in your empire. It doesn't. It clones the most powerful unit you have available on the planet it is built.

If an ambassador is on a planet where pirates of the same race attack, the ambassador is killed when the pirates are defeated.

My human ambassador was on the dhayut homeworld when it was attacked by human pirates, the pirates were killed by the fifty or so native units, my ambassador was killed when the fighting ended.
elliotg

RE: Troop cloning facility bug/ambassador collateral damage bug

Post by elliotg »

ORIGINAL: King Doom
The description of the troop cloning facility states that it clones the most powerful unit you have available in your empire. It doesn't. It clones the most powerful unit you have available on the planet it is built.
Thanks for this report. This is fixed in the next update.
If an ambassador is on a planet where pirates of the same race attack, the ambassador is killed when the pirates are defeated.

My human ambassador was on the dhayut homeworld when it was attacked by human pirates, the pirates were killed by the fifty or so native units, my ambassador was killed when the fighting ended.
I'm unable to reproduce this problem. Do you have a savegame from around the time of this event?

Thanks
Elliot

Return to “Tech Support”