Unable to load Multiplayer game

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Shupov

Unable to load Multiplayer game

Post by Shupov »

I received T37 from my opponent Saper222 today. I loaded it and looked at it for a few minutes. I then tried to Save it back to the server, but received a Save Error message. Now I am unable to reopen the file.

Can you please restore Saper222's turn 37 back to the server so I can load it?

Thanks in advance!
STALINADE

The real RED soda!
Joel Billings

RE: Unable to load Multiplayer game

Post by Joel Billings »

The server lists that it's your turn 37. If I back up a turn, it will be back to the start of Saper222's turn. I downloaded both files, and your latest turn's file does seem screwed up and won't load. The log shows a Soviet download, followed by an upload 37 minutes later, then a download 2 hours later, followed by another download 3 minutes after that but no upload. This may have been when you were trying to upload. I can't explain what went wrong here. The backup is at the start of the German turn 37, so it looks like Sapper will have to redo his turn. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully it was just a freak computer glitch. I've reset the game to the back up at the start of German turn 37.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Shupov

RE: Unable to load Multiplayer game

Post by Shupov »

The first upload after 37 minutes is when I received the Save Error. The other two downloads are when I tried to continue playing my turn.

Thanks for your help and quick response! I'll let Saper know he has to redo his turn.
STALINADE

The real RED soda!

Return to “Tech Support”