HITMAN202 versus THEPRO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

sillyflower

RE: HITMAN202 versus THEP RO's Sean is welcomed ... Sillyflower is allowed.

Post by sillyflower »

only if you are an idiot, and we know the answer to that.
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
sillyflower

Post by sillyflower »

ORIGINAL: HITMAN202

Glad to see that the Mississippi annual American Medical Association conference is not as formal as it used to be.

Here's a challenge -which 6 redneck features do you have? Lets see.

1 I think you may have one but I'm not sure so 0.5 point
2 not from the photos of your garden 0 pts
3 from your real photo which also shows a full set of teeth 0 pts
4 no idea so give you benefit of doubt 1 pt
5 not consistent with the your job and your extremely high patient satisfaction ratings 0pts
6 must have as you need the points 1 pt
7 alligator boots more likely 1pt
8 you need the points so lets say bud it is 1pt
8 again (do you get an extra point for lacking basic numeracy?) give you benefit of doubt again so 1pt
9 right no. of children but not the descriptor so 0.5 pt

9 Last but not least, we come to Mrs Hitman. You only have 5 pts so far and you need 1 more. Given your utter devotion to her, I would expect 0 pts for this. If I'm wrong then, for being so besotted with someone matching that description, I would give you 9/9 redneck points just for this.

Clearly, I've got something wrong somewhere. Maybe other readers know more than I do .
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

HITMAN202

Post by HITMAN202 »

So I will fess up on my real score of REDNECK. I will be honest.

First the Mississippi State (stress State) Medical Association has disassociated itself from the AMA (the national one you referred to) because of it's fawning to the policies of our amateur-in-chief (all lower case, appropriately .... I wish the USA had a queen) and is the strongest lobbying group in the state and rated in the top five of state medical societies in the USA. All FYI.

Back to my REDNECK score
1) I have no love for dogs. My wife has a Yorkie, a "gift" from my eldest daughter, and my son a massive bulldog/pit bull who is as stupid as he is stunningly gorgeous- a pure coal black coat and more muscular than any dog I have ever seen. I score an unwanted 1,

2)The nicest thing (and only) "thing" my wife and I take pride in (and needed to raise 6 kids.) zippo

3) Zippo. They're not pretty, but no cavities thru 58 years (and I was not breast fed !!!)

4)Zippo. It's my only toy. It's fast (170 mph .. not k) and German. :) Of course !!!

5)The first no, but the second occasionally yes. 0.25 points

6) Since my wife threw away all, I mean all, of my bachelor clothes by the end of our first wedded month, no. The memory of it still *isses me off. Sorry honey.

7) Zero. I despise cowboy boots. Big time.

8) The last 5 years I'm a Baptist fallen from grace. +1

9) I ashamed to say that I love NASCAR, don't dislike rodeos, and would like to snag a catfish manually. +1

10) Six kids, three who are presently on my *hit list. Sorry honey. 0.5 points

11) I married a woman that has far more wonderful qualities than I deserve, but not hirsute. Occasionally I do need permission (not a license) to wrestle with her, so to speak.

Sillyflower it is really 11 points so 4.75/11 I fail. Thank goodness.
WITE is a good addiction with no cure.
sillyflower

Post by sillyflower »

I was only 0.25 of a point out which is not bad. I suppose that score makes you a pinkneck. However, a Yorkie isn't a proper dog but more akin to a long-haired rat so may be you don't really deserve such a high score.
web exchange

sillyflower

Post by sillyflower »

Sadly for all lovers of trash talk, this game has come to an end because Hitman could not commit to more than I turn pw and Sean and I were no longer enjoying a game going at that speed, or the idea of this going on for the next 3 years or so.

We otherwise strongly commend Dr H as an opponent and a friend.

In the meantime the Pros are going into semi-retirement with just the game vs Disgruntled Vet continuing. Sean has just moved home and job so there is now 7 hours time difference between us and he's living in an area which seems to not to care about internet connectivity. This makes it much harder to communicate with each other as we can no longer speak except at w'ends.

In any event I am suffering from WiTE fatigue after having being playing solidly for almost 3 years now and still with only 2 GCs that have got as far as '43 (once as German and once as Russian) and only a handful past the first blizzard. I hope and trust that WITE 2 will result in longer games becoming the norm rather than the exception.
web exchange

Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Sorry to hear this. It was an enjoyable AAR.
sillyflower

Post by sillyflower »

Thanks Michael.

1 last picture - victorious Soviet soldiers returning from Berlin and guess which is me

Attachments
soldierya..zecrop.jpg
soldierya..zecrop.jpg (123.45 KiB) Viewed 80 times
web exchange

sillyflower

Post by sillyflower »

The last secret revealed

I have at last found the Pretty Polly poster referred to in the AAR . The real SF is the 1 on the right

Attachments
PPadvert.jpg
PPadvert.jpg (15.31 KiB) Viewed 82 times
web exchange

Return to “After Action Reports”