Replacements and priority

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Tzar007

Replacements and priority

Post by Tzar007 »

I'm fussing around with the priority levels for the replacements of troops. It's useful to establish priority for replacements, however, I tend to forget which units I set up for priority. So I end up setting a priority on a lot of units and after some time, I'd like to lower down the priority when it's not required anymore for some units. Problem is, it's hard to recall which ones were high priority so I end up leaving some at high priority when they don't need it anymore.

Is there some report that would allow me to see the units having priority replacements so that I can lower it down to normal (100%)?
Bismarck2761

RE: Replacements and priority

Post by Bismarck2761 »

Set everyone at 75% except those you want to prioritize (at 100%).
Tzar007

Post by Tzar007 »

ORIGINAL: Bismarck2761

Set everyone at 75% except those you want to prioritize (at 100%).

It's one way to do it. But my problem is that after some time, you may end up with a lot of units at 100%. How do you spot them (without having to go through all your units one by one) and bring them to 75% or lower?
Bismarck2761

Post by Bismarck2761 »

Sounds like a nice ask for the next update -- a color strip to show at 100%

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”