Resource Extraction Cap

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies and ship designs with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Nedrear

RE: Ressource Extraction Cap

Post by Nedrear »

Hm... we could test it. Actually I might...

Well it seems the "reserved" amount is already inside a station and wants to get taken by a frighter. That means these count towards the current amount of the cargo bay.

Furthermore 1500 cargo space in a gas stations makes up for 7980 units of gas. This was NOT equally distributed. Not only was hydrogen mined at nearly 100%, it was taken away constantly. Shortly after Argon took first place with 3400 followed by Krypton with 2400 leaving the Hydrogen at 2230 even though getting the highest % of extraction. No further mining appeared.

Is there a lower threshold a base ALWAYS mines of a ressource? Maybe...
Is it 1/3? Hell no!
One Thread To Guide Them All

"Nothing incorporeal wields such power as a word. Though it is the weapon of the smart and cunning it alas needs the same to prevail."
kheben

RE: Resource Extraction Cap

Post by kheben »

I was under the impression, you don´t need extractors/mining stuff at colony spaceports as colonys are supposed to mine all?
Or is it different with Pirate owned colonies (after the network..)?
Icemania

RE: Resource Extraction Cap

Post by Icemania »

Also worth asking if anyone has tested these conclusions to see if they are still valid on the latest version ... ?

Return to “The War Room”