Just a few pirate

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

yomez

Just a few pirate

Post by yomez »

I'm playing on extreme difficulty, there only a few pirate guarding an independent colony [;)]

Attachments
20130806_022251.jpg
20130806_022251.jpg (1008.31 KiB) Viewed 117 times
Balkor Wolf

RE: Just a few pirate

Post by Balkor Wolf »

Quite a large set of fleets you have there =P
Cmiller

Post by Cmiller »

Looking at the color of his empire, and the highlighted ships, I feel as though the large fleet is someone elses
Balkor Wolf

Post by Balkor Wolf »

Presuming the fleet list is infact his fleets then the one shown is his too, unless this is in the editor, I'm a bit confused as to the finances showing nothing. Either way it's a hell of a lot of ships =P
Cmiller

Post by Cmiller »

How do you have own 2 fleets, each with a different color? Its like owning 2 empires. And yeah, did not see the finances part. Small monitor :-), had to scroll to the right to see the whole picture. I believe if he had the game editor on, the navigator would disappear, and also the window at the bottom left corner (I dont know which one that is called). Also, you would have the "game editor" window too. I am confused by the entire picture really [&:]
Kayoz

Post by Kayoz »

ORIGINAL: Cmiller
How do you have own 2 fleets, each with a different color?

It appears that...
his fleet == blue
opponent's fleet(s) == green (lots)

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens
mSterian

Post by mSterian »

ORIGINAL: Balkor Wolf

Presuming the fleet list is infact his fleets then the one shown is his too, unless this is in the editor, I'm a bit confused as to the finances showing nothing. Either way it's a hell of a lot of ships =P
m a bit confused as to the finances showing nothing. Either way it's a hell of a lot of ships =P

The finances usually show up like that at the moment you just load your game (and you have option "loaded games are paused" on). As soon as he unpauses the Finances display updates to show the real values.
yomez

Post by yomez »

The finances usually show up like that at the moment you just load your game (and you have option "loaded games are paused" on). As soon as he unpauses the Finances display updates to show the real values.

yes, i load the game for making the screenshot, and i activate the option loaded games are paused that why you can't see my finance.
i have 1 000 000 in bank and 700 000 cashflow, i get an exellent homeworld
In extreme difficulty, corruption is so hight, all your colony aren't on your homeworld or with a regional capital don't make any money

I'm the bleu fleet, the green fleet is a pirate.
Pirate ship are amazing powerfull, they got the unique technology from race in the galaxy plus bigger design than mine.
The green pirate faction have 650 ship, and 4 pirate faction in the galaxy are strong like this one.

Return to “After Action Reports”