Resources received at Tallin (early victory)

Germany At War: Operation Barbarossa 1941 is an elegant turn-based design, inspired by classics such as Panzer General, but with more of a historical focus. You command the German forces through a branching historical campaign covering the entire 1941 campaign as well as part of the 1942 campaign. Dozens of scenarios stretch from the Soviet border all the way to Archangel and towards Astrakhan, the original military goals of Operation Barbarossa. Step into a wargame where your performance will rewrite history, through an addictive combination of compelling gameplay, realistic events and challenging battles.

Moderator: Ronald Wendt

Lokesz

Resources received at Tallin (early victory)

Post by Lokesz »

I can see that the total amount of resources is increased with 50 every turn; even while the system announces at start of a turn 'resources received: 0'. Is there something I missed?

With a potent small army it isn't too difficult to eradicate the enemy forces at turn 14 or even earlier. The Tallin scenario allows 22 turns for a brilliant victory and gives 50 resources each turn. I need to skip the 8 turns to cash in the 400 resources. It would be nice if those resources are added automatically in case of an early victory.
Ronald Wendt

RE: Resources received at Tallin (early victory)

Post by Ronald Wendt »

Hello,

Which campaign are we talking about ?

Regards,
Lokesz

Post by Lokesz »

It's the A-A campaign. At campaign setup I first click 'Hard' and then 'Detailed Supply'.
Ronald Wendt

Post by Ronald Wendt »

Hello,

the "hard" setting gives you 50 resources per turn as a bonus, thats where the resources come from.

We won't implement that you automatically can get all of them if you finish a map earlier.

If you need more resources per turn you can still increase them yourself to make life easier - thats the point of the current system.

Regards,

Return to “Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941”