Air mode vs ground mode

Germany At War: Operation Barbarossa 1941 is an elegant turn-based design, inspired by classics such as Panzer General, but with more of a historical focus. You command the German forces through a branching historical campaign covering the entire 1941 campaign as well as part of the 1942 campaign. Dozens of scenarios stretch from the Soviet border all the way to Archangel and towards Astrakhan, the original military goals of Operation Barbarossa. Step into a wargame where your performance will rewrite history, through an addictive combination of compelling gameplay, realistic events and challenging battles.

Moderator: Ronald Wendt

PKH

Air mode vs ground mode

Post by PKH »

Could you make the difference clearer, like greying out ground units when in air mode and vice versa ? I keep moving my aircraft when trying to select ground units. I use nato counters, and just the size difference isn't enough when the aircraft are outside the view. Maybe if the size difference were greater it would help as well.
demyansk

RE: Air mode vs ground mode

Post by demyansk »

I have the same problem, oh man, average stars for me and I usually wait before I buy but I went ahead, needs more work.
Numdydar

RE: Air mode vs ground mode

Post by Numdydar »

Or maybe use circles for AC counters versus squares. That could help as well.

Return to “Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941”