Audio Issue

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

afspret

Audio Issue

Post by afspret »

While playing this afternoon I started having an issue with the audio fading out while I was in any unit info screen & naval TF info screen. The audio starts normally then fades away to nothing if I stay in the screen long enough. Even the audible click you get when clicking on any of the buttons is affected, so its just not the background music thats fading out. When I close the screen, the audio returns to normal. There are no problems with the audio when I run a turn and I've had no audio issues prior to this.

John E. McCallum
greg_slith

RE: Audio Issue

Post by greg_slith »

Happens to me too. No biggie to me, it's kind of nice... All those clicks get old quick. If only the "Little girl screaming" sound of bombing would hush up[:D]
afspret

RE: Audio Issue

Post by afspret »

Seems to have been a one time glitch, but starting to have other problems, which are more annoying than being game busters.

Thinking about heading over the the Good Will Computer Store & seeing if I can find a cheap PC that runs XP or Vista. My old PC ran Vista & I didn't have a single problem playing the game on that one. I know, before anyone says anything, but I already consigned the old one to the county dump for proper disposal!
John E. McCallum

Return to “Tech Support”