Formation Editor Air Patrols

Harpoon Ultimate Edition is the best and most comprehensive compilation of computer Harpoon games ever assembled! The two flagship products in the Harpoon line up, Advanced Naval Warfare and Commanders Edition come highly expanded and improved from their previous versions. More than twenty classic versions of Harpoon are also included! Harpoon - Ultimate Edition is the most powerful and complete modern naval warfare simulation on the market and a must have for any Harpoon fan!
Pax25

Formation Editor Air Patrols

Post by Pax25 »

I am experiencing a problem with Formation Editor Air Patrols. Here is my situation:

Sometimes I like to create a couple helicopter ASW patrol zones in the outer rings of my formation editor. I follow the steps in the manual and they work fine. However, my problem arises if I detach one of the helos (to attack a sub contact for example), then I can't get the helo to return to his patrol zone in the formation editor? I try to create a new one, but this doesn't work. Is there a way to clear these patrol zones in the formation editor? All that keeps happening is that my helos go through the ready countdown, then I get a message saying they are detached from TF Group and then they ready again. However, they don't launch and search the patrol zone (within the editor) that I previously set up. Nor can I get rid of the patrol zone I already created. Am I missing something?

Return to “Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition”