I gonna buy Gemini what you gonna buy?

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

wolf14455

I gonna buy Gemini what you gonna buy?

Post by wolf14455 »

They are offering 3 tiers in the early access program
○ Mercury Tier - $19.99 for the digital version of the beta supplied immediately and updated throughout, private beta forum access to report issues and discuss the game with the dev team and other early adopters and your name in the beta tester credits
○ Gemini Tier - $34.99 includes everything in the Mercury Tier plus a boxed copy of the game at final release (usually $44.99) which includes a personalised disk with your name and serial number plus a full colour manual/art book with a collection of gorgeous renders for the game.
○ Apollo Tier - $99.99 includes everything in the Gemini Tier plus your name and photo in the game as one of the SET personnel, a flight controller or an astronaut and the game sound track in MP3 format. Instead of a beta tester credit you will be listed as a contributor. This option will not be available post release.

Ofcource Apollo would be nice but not in my economy.
Lets hear what you gonna buy.
SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59
jjknap

RE: I gonna buy Gemini what you gonna buy?

Post by jjknap »

Gemini for me :)
czert2

Post by czert2 »

´geminy or mercury :)
Blind Sniper

Post by Blind Sniper »

Mercury if I will buy the beta version.
WitP-AE - WitE - CWII - BASPM - BaB

[center]Image[/center]

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”