New

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

bde4soldier223

New

Post by bde4soldier223 »

I was wondering what new things have came out since 1.0.4 update?
Jason Petho

RE: New

Post by Jason Petho »

Read up on the "Coder Diary" Series from Berto.

These will be released with the 1.05 UPDATE. As I mentioned, there is also ample additional content available (scenarios & MODS) at the Blitzkrieg Wargame Club. Of course, don't forget to check out the USER MODS folder included in the 1.04 UPDATE installation AND read the updated manual.

There is also a new game we are working on (temporarily titled Modern Wars: Volume I) which is two games in one. The first deals with Vietnam (the French in Indochina and the US in Vietnam) and the second deals with the various conflicts in the Middle East between 1948 and 1982.

Jason Petho
bde4soldier223

RE: New

Post by bde4soldier223 »

i will read that. thanks for the info.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”