Smuggling missions

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

James Ward

Smuggling missions

Post by James Ward »

I am pretty far into a game and am new to the game. I like to have conlonies always on smuggling missions. I usually do this manually by clicking on the Smuggle Resource button. Some of my colonies do not show this button any more. All the colonies where this has happened are very highly developed. Instead of the normal buttons along the bottom of the window there are icons for troops being built etc.

At some point of colony development does the option to start a Smuggling mission disappear or is there a way to scroll the icons that I am missing?
Also is there a quick way to set all your cononies to Smuggling missions? It is painful to have to click on each colony to see if the mission is enabled for it.
Thanks.
Jeeves

RE: Smuggling missions

Post by Jeeves »

If you have the troop buttons filling up the bottom so that the smuggle button in gone, select the colony then right mouse click near it to get a list of options, which includes smuggle missions

Lonnie Courtney Clay
Live long and prosper!

Lonnie Courtney Clay
James Ward

RE: Smuggling missions

Post by James Ward »

Thanks Jeeves.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”