Noob Question - Scenario Factory Evac?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Dangun

Noob Question - Scenario Factory Evac?

Post by Dangun »

In the short scenarios, is soviet factory evacuation deactivated?

I learned about factory evacuation from one of the AARs and so tried doing it in the "Road to Kiev" scenario. But when I clicked into the hex, clicked into the city, although it would show me the factories present, there was nothing in the factory move column. So can I infer, factory evacuation is not part of the short scenarios?

Cheers
loki100

RE: Noob Question - Scenario Factory Evac?

Post by loki100 »

ORIGINAL: Dangun

In the short scenarios, is soviet factory evacuation deactivated?

I learned about factory evacuation from one of the AARs and so tried doing it in the "Road to Kiev" scenario. But when I clicked into the hex, clicked into the city, although it would show me the factories present, there was nothing in the factory move column. So can I infer, factory evacuation is not part of the short scenarios?

Cheers

Yes, I tried that at first. The balance is that the Soviet rail cap in the scenarios (even in Barbarossa if I recall properly) is a lot lower, so that reflects the historically commitment to the factory evacuations
Dangun

RE: Noob Question - Scenario Factory Evac?

Post by Dangun »

Thanks. I thought it must have been deactivated, but for a moment I thought I was doing it wrong.

Return to “The War Room”