July 16, 1945....5:29:45 a.m....

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

July 16, 1945....5:29:45 a.m....

Post by SLAAKMAN »

The first US atomic test detonation and third atomic test detonation in human history occurred-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8w3Y-dskeg
We waited until the blast had passed, walked out of the shelter and then it was extremely solemn...

if the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the mighty one...

the optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds and the pessimist knows it.

-j. robert oppenheimer
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Qwixt

RE: July 16, 1945....5:29:45 a.m....

Post by Qwixt »

third atomic test detonation

Well, that's news to me. I thought the U.S. had the first atomic test detonation.

What a coincidence. I just watched "Dr. Strangelove" a little over a week ago. "You can't fight in here. This is the war room!"
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

The Germans conducted the first atomic detonation test on Rugen Island, october 9, 1944-

Mission For Mussolini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk1WNiSsDYU
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Qwixt
third atomic test detonation

Well, that's news to me. I thought the U.S. had the first atomic test detonation.

What a coincidence. I just watched "Dr. Strangelove" a little over a week ago. "You can't fight in here. This is the war room!"

Love that film.

Attachments
buckturgidson.jpg
buckturgidson.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 363 times
ezzler

Post by ezzler »

Why didn't anyone notice?
t001001001

Post by t001001001 »

"IT WORKED!" - Oppenheimer
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

The Germans conducted the first atomic detonation test on Rugen Island, october 9, 1944-

Mission For Mussolini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk1WNiSsDYU

Err...it doesn't look like it.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spi ... 46293.html

Cheers, Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Cheers, Neilster
Silly Neilster-Newblette, that Spiegel article was pure speculation and even provides stark evidence as a means to hoodwink the unwary amateurs such as Chickenboy-Newblette or Warspite1-Newblette or even yourself-
The next day Heinz Wachsmut, a man who worked for a local excavating company, was ordered to help the SS build wooden platforms on which the corpses of prisoners were cremated. The bodies, according to Wachsmut, were covered with horrific burn wounds. Like Werner, Wachsmut reports that local residents complained of headaches, some even spitting up blood.
[:D]
In particular, soil samples showed the presence of radioactive elements, namely uranium, plutonium, cesium 137 and cobalt 60. Summing up all these and other facts, Mr. Karlsch concludes that by the end of the war the Germany already had a completely ready atomic bomb.
http://english.pravda.ru/history/10-05- ... ic_bomb-0/
[;)]
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

I get it now SLAAK. So basically, you live by the rule - everything that we are told is wrong and that the reverse is in fact true.

Just for your information, I am announcing to the world that today, at 06:45 I caught the train into London.

Or did I? Maybe that was just an Illuminati cover story and the real truth, well.... I guess it depends what you want to make up [;)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

I get it now SLAAK. So basically, you live by the rule - everything that we are told is wrong and that the reverse is in fact true.

Just for your information, I am announcing to the world that today, at 06:45 I caught the train into London.

Or did I? Maybe that was just an Illuminati cover story and the real truth, well.... I guess it depends what you want to make up
YOURE ALMOST GETTING IT SILLY WARSPITE1-NEWBLETTE, ALMOST THERE. JUST KEEP TORQUING THAT MINI-PORKER & ONE DAY IT WILL DAWN UPON YOU THAT YOU WERE MERELY A PAWN ALL ALONG!
— Winston Churchill
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

Cheers, Neilster
Silly Neilster-Newblette, that Spiegel article was pure speculation and even provides stark evidence as a means to hoodwink the unwary amateurs such as Chickenboy-Newblette or Warspite1-Newblette or even yourself-
The next day Heinz Wachsmut, a man who worked for a local excavating company, was ordered to help the SS build wooden platforms on which the corpses of prisoners were cremated. The bodies, according to Wachsmut, were covered with horrific burn wounds. Like Werner, Wachsmut reports that local residents complained of headaches, some even spitting up blood.
In particular, soil samples showed the presence of radioactive elements, namely uranium, plutonium, cesium 137 and cobalt 60. Summing up all these and other facts, Mr. Karlsch concludes that by the end of the war the Germany already had a completely ready atomic bomb.
http://english.pravda.ru/history/10-05- ... ic_bomb-0/
[;)]
It's an excellent, well written and well researched article that exposes this clown. Why didn't Hitler use this supposed nuke?

Cheers, Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

It's an excellent, well written and well researched article that exposes this clown. Why didn't Hitler use this supposed nuke?

Cheers, Neilster
Silly Neilster-Newblette, Pure speculation that didnt expose anything. Kurt Diebners designs were supposedly constructed and General Kammler claimed that they succeeded to build them. Facts: Plutonium was found at the test site. Witnesses suffered from radiation poisoning symptoms after the blast. The Germans could only produce enough U-235 for a few small tactical nukes and Hitler was not a valid gauge for logic by any stretch considering he was an insane drug addict infected by tertiary syphilis and Parkinsons Disease. The plot will continue to thicken as time goes by.
— Winston Churchill
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Cheers, Neilster
Silly Neilster-Newblette, Pure speculation that didnt expose anything. Kurt Diebners designs were supposedly constructed and General Kammler claimed that they succeeded to build them. Facts: Plutonium was found at the test site. Witnesses suffered from radiation poisoning symptoms after the blast. The Germans could only produce enough U-235 for a few small tactical nukes and Hitler was not a valid gauge for logic by any stretch considering he was an insane drug addict infected by tertiary syphilis and Parkinsons Disease. The plot will continue to thicken as time goes by.

So where are these bombs?
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

Cheers, Neilster

I disagree with you about the article and, given that he kept Germany fighting to the death, I think it's ludicrous that Hitler wouldn't have used nuclear weapons if he had them.

I think your tone is disrespectful to other forum members. I don't insult you so I don't see why you should insult me. Try to stay off the 'shrooms too man [X(]

Cheers, Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

So where are these bombs?
Two were detonated & the third one was still under construction but its fate is unknown. It may have been destroyed by allied bombing in the last months of the war.
I disagree with you about the article and, given that he kept Germany fighting to the death, I think it's ludicrous that Hitler wouldn't have used nuclear weapons if he had them.
Its too difficult to predict if he wouldve or not. He had Tabun, the deadliest nerve gas agent that also couldve changed everything but he didnt use that either. Also Germany didnt fight to the death, they surrendered. I can only imagine how much worse it couldve been for everyone had they fought to the death.
I think your tone is disrespectful to other forum members. I don't insult you so I don't see why you should insult me. Try to stay off the 'shrooms too man

Cheers, Neilster

??? What the heck are you squawking about? Oh, maybe its a Vassal challenge?! Are you offering me a good azz-whoopin' that Silly Warspite1 & Chickenboy-Newblette's continue to evade?! Lets do it!!! [:D]

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:World_in_Flames

— Winston Churchill
JWW

Post by JWW »

This is nonsense.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

This is nonsense.
Would you care to enlighten us further?
— Winston Churchill
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

Its too difficult to predict if he wouldve or not. He had Tabun, the deadliest nerve gas agent that also couldve changed everything but he didnt use that either. Also Germany didnt fight to the death, they surrendered. I can only imagine how much worse it couldve been for everyone had they fought to the death.
Hitler was under the impression that the Allies also had nerve agents and would be able to produce them in far greater quantities than Germany if they were used. Also, it is suggested that Hitler's experiences in WW1 made him reluctant to use gas and gas is a messy weapon that often gets you as well.

Germany certainly fought to Hitler's death and there wasn't much left unconquered by the surrender except bits of occupied territories like Norway and Bohemia. Given that the writing was on the wall for many months, I think it's reasonable to suggest that they fought to the death.

The world is full of people who are either deluded or charlatans. Rainer Karlsch may well be both.

"The only problem with all the hype is that the historian has no real proof to back up his spectacular theories.

His witnesses either lack credibility or have no first-hand knowledge of the events described in the book. What Karlsch insists are key documents can, in truth, be interpreted in various ways, some of which contradict his theory. Finally, the soil sample readings taken thus far at the detonation sites provide "no indication of the explosion of an atomic bomb," says Gerald Kirchner of Germany's Federal Office for Radiation Protection."

Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

It's only logical to have an open mind about some sort of Nazi dirty bomb tests but I think most of us thought you were referring to actual nuclear weapon tests like Trinity.

Also, the Pravda article you linked to casts severe doubt on the whole concept of much German progress on nuclear technology. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

I read about the tests back in the 70's and remember WWII vets discussing it because it was still a mystery in everyones minds. Nobody except for the KGB knew what really took place. CIA or MI6 werent revealing their secrets and everyone was still focused on the Cold War. British and German physicists found plutonium in the soil at the test site and eyewitnesses suffered from radiation poisoning symptoms afterward. Thats proof enough for me.
Hitler was under the impression that the Allies also had nerve agents and would be able to produce them in far greater quantities than Germany if they were used. Also, it is suggested that Hitler's experiences in WW1 made him reluctant to use gas and gas is a messy weapon that often gets you as well.

Germany certainly fought to Hitler's death and there wasn't much left unconquered by the surrender except bits of occupied territories like Norway and Bohemia. Given that the writing was on the wall for many months, I think it's reasonable to suggest that they fought to the death.

The world is full of people who are either deluded or charlatans. Rainer Karlsch may well be both.
Dangit Neilster, stop interfering with my beautiful Revisionist Narrative or you wont get any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you wont beat your meat??!! All in all, youre just another Brick in the Wall!!
— Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion”