Selecting enemy units (intel)

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

etagimbo

Selecting enemy units (intel)

Post by etagimbo »

I am new to the game and there is one thing which annoys me a bit: When I am in the Order of Battle Display I cannot get the intel information on an enemy unit by clicking on it. My workaround is to first double click on a friendly unit, or I have to change to another tab, like the obj tab before.
I first thought it might be a problem in the demo, but it also happens in the full, patched version.

Is there a reason for this behaviour?
GBS

RE: Selecting enemy units (intel)

Post by GBS »

This and another small irritation. When clicking the End key to go to the location of the most recent message, all the green command lines from the on Map Boss light up sometimes obscuring the view. A small thing, I know. Otherwise the game is perfect.
"It is well War is so terrible lest we grow fond of it." -
R. E. Lee

"War..god help me, I love it so." - G. Patton
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

ORIGINAL: GBS

This and another small irritation. When clicking the End key to go to the location of the most recent message, all the green command lines from the on Map Boss light up sometimes obscuring the view. A small thing, I know. Otherwise the game is perfect.
When you go to a message, it will automatically select the sender. Often this will be the on map boss and hence if you have command lines turned on then you will see the on map boss's command lines. If you don't want to see them, simply turn them off on the display bar.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

ORIGINAL: etagimbo

I am new to the game and there is one thing which annoys me a bit: When I am in the Order of Battle Display I cannot get the intel information on an enemy unit by clicking on it. My workaround is to first double click on a friendly unit, or I have to change to another tab, like the obj tab before.
I first thought it might be a problem in the demo, but it also happens in the full, patched version.

Is there a reason for this behaviour?

Miquel,

Could you please look into this behaviour. I suspect it may not be deselecting an entry in the OB display.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

Return to “Tech Support”