Unit Handbook question

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

TJD

Unit Handbook question

Post by TJD »

When you press F2 the Unit Handbook comes up; unfortunately it's often hard to read because it's on a transparent background and the map shows through, obscuring a lot of the text. In my previous install of the game I had a mod that consisted of a black background that made the Handbook easier to read. Does anyone here have the mod, or know which file has to be modified so that I can make it myself?

Thanks,

Tim
junk2drive

RE: Unit Handbook question

Post by junk2drive »

Look inside the User_Mods folder inside the main folder.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
TJD

RE: Unit Handbook question

Post by TJD »

Aha! Thank you, Junk. I totally forgot about that.

Best,

Tim

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”