SOW Ann Ed Perdition!!!

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

serumph

SOW Ann Ed Perdition!!!

Post by serumph »

I am having massive problems with anniversary edition. I owned SOW G and PC but I decided to just buy the Ann Ed. After days of help we finally figured out how to install it.

Now I am having serious bugginess.
1. Mouse pointer won't load. So I reload game. Won't work. Only way to make it work a few times is to reinstall game. But it degrades after one or two plays and I'm back at square one.
2. When I do play I have major arty issues. Range shows up as 7315678 or some garbage. Arty does no damage even when micromanaged.
3. Also I am having Victory problems. Commander sits in radius all day and no points are accrued.
4. Also rendering problems. Units just disappear and reappear.

dxdiag says no problems. updated drivers
Windows 7 Home Prem i5 chip 16 gb ram ti660 psu in other words i have a nice gaming rig and it won't run this game.
Help!!!
Gerry
Jim_NSD

RE: SOW Ann Ed Perdition!!!

Post by Jim_NSD »

This is highly spooky stuff. My first thought is that you have a bad installer download. I would delete your installer file and then uninstall the game. Get a new download from the Matrix site and try again. Other than the cool new main screen and the extra content, the rest of the game is the same as what you already have and have working.

-Jim
Design Lead: Scourge of War

"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont Infantry, 2 July 1863
serumph

RE: SOW Ann Ed Perdition!!!

Post by serumph »

I followed your directions and now the game runs correctly. Only bug I notice is that arty. ranges can be weird: 763126 is the most common glitch.

Thank you!!!
Gerry

Return to “Tech Support”