German Translation & Distant Worlds + First Addon

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

MrDeadshot

German Translation & Distant Worlds + First Addon

Post by MrDeadshot »

My father is a big 4X and sci-fi-fan, so I showed him Distant Worlds including all addons. He is eager to buy and play the game, but there is one problem: He can't understand much of all teh English!

I searched for translation mods, but didn't found one that is good and/or complete. In fact, I only found one that is 60% done for Legends with a last update almost a year ago.

Distant Worlds + First Addon are released as a disc-version over here in Germany. I followed the games developement for several years now and I always got the impression, that Distant Legends became great not until the Legends Addon.

Are Distant Worlds + Return of the Shakturi still worth playing without Legends and Shadows, so I could recommend my father getting the german version.
Umpa

RE: German Translation & Distant Worlds + First Addon

Post by Umpa »

Yeah Distant World + Rots is worth to be played. I know another Forum where a German Translation for Shadow is, i have write you an Pn.
Und wenn wir marschieren,
dann leuchtet ein Licht,
daß Dunkel und Wolken
strahlend durchbricht.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”