Marianas - The Ironman Edition

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Andy Mac

Marianas - The Ironman Edition

Post by Andy Mac »

OK someone has been crushing the Japanese AI in the Marianas - that pissed me off the result is attached.

Win on points - if you can come I dare you !!!!

2 new AI scripts and a significantly stronger japan to deal with.....

Come and have a go if you think yer hard enough - ps you get 10 extra days because I am nice......
Attachments
Marianas..Edition.zip
(843.22 KiB) Downloaded 444 times
Lokasenna

RE: Marianas - The Ironman Edition

Post by Lokasenna »

I was just looking for a new way to pass the time and take quick breaks from work. This is perfect, I'll let you know how badly I get beaten!
razanon

Post by razanon »

any marianas ironman allied please andy, there are jfb masters too ;)?

[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]
Lokasenna

Post by Lokasenna »

Well, got into a big CV smackdown already and I'm only about 10-12 days in. I came out on top, but only just barely. Might've helped that I managed to get the North Carolinas and South Dakotas into a surface action with the IJN CVs first, but that was mostly a draw also....

In any case, I noticed a possible bug/issue:
One of the USMC Tank units at Pearl Harbor seems to have a bogus move going on. When I loaded the scenario, I saw a movement dot at Pearl but none of the units were moving. Thought it was weird, and besides - they can't go anywhere from there. When trying to load the unit into an Amphib TF, it said "Not in Combat mode" even though it was on the LCU screen, and wasn't set with a destination anywhere.

I had to put it into Strat mode and back to Combat to make it work. Clicking 'Cancel move orders for all units' didn't work.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”