Update on PG scenarios

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

LoneWulf63

Update on PG scenarios

Post by LoneWulf63 »

I haven't been around much the last couple of days because I have been getting Petri information about the scenarios for the Arctic Front scenarios. We have pretty much all the information we need now to do some scenarios. We plan to do a combination of two scenarios and one other (late Continuation or Lappland War) scenario. Here is a screeshot of the Google Earth image with a JTCS hex overlay. Let me know what you think. Thanks again to Warhorse for steering me in the right direction so that I can make these historical maps and of course Petri, without whose help I would have created disasters, not scenarios. Later. Chris.

Attachments
PGSCN_192..lay_02_M.jpg
PGSCN_192..lay_02_M.jpg (17.13 KiB) Viewed 30 times
In loving memory of my wife, Rebecca. 5/2/52 to 7/13/2014. I miss you sweetheart.
Crossroads

RE: Update on PG scenarios

Post by Crossroads »

ORIGINAL: resinslinger

I haven't been around much the last couple of days because I have been getting Petri information about the scenarios for the Arctic Front scenarios. We have pretty much all the information we need now to do some scenarios. We plan to do a combination of two scenarios and one other (late Continuation or Lappland War) scenario. Here is a screeshot of the Google Earth image with a JTCS hex overlay. Let me know what you think. Thanks again to Warhorse for steering me in the right direction so that I can make these historical maps and of course Petri, without whose help I would have created disasters, not scenarios. Later. Chris.

Aye, the first plan is to create a 2x2 team game out of two 1941 scenarios combined, two 1944 scenarios, and later an additional 1944 Lapland War scenario vs Germans.

So many great battles to choose from! [:)]

Battle of River Svir Power Station: A soldier approaching the Power Station from riverside. 15 Sep 1941. Source: www.SA-kuva.fi

Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”