TOE Issues with latest Beta Patch/Data Patch

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

schwartzkie

TOE Issues with latest Beta Patch/Data Patch

Post by schwartzkie »

My PBEM opponent and I recently upgraded to the latest data and beta patches and, after the upgrade, I noticed some issues with some TOEs - in particular with Commonwealth tank units and Infantry divisions. I have a couple examples below:

255th Armoured BDE - currently has General Grant Tanks and, up until the data patch, was supposed to upgrade to Sherman V Tanks. After the data patch, its now showing Vickers Tankettes as the upgrade patch.

Also - none of the infantry divisions (not just commonwealth but USMC And US ARmy as well) are showing an upgrade to '44 squads. In fact, some are even showing a "downgrade" to '42 squads.

See screenshot below.

The trackers still shows the correct upgrade path so Im wondering if this is something that I should be worried about.

Thanks.

Attachments
255th_25th2.jpg
255th_25th2.jpg (284.56 KiB) Viewed 39 times
inqistor

RE: TOE Issues with latest Beta Patch/Data Patch

Post by inqistor »

There are two types of upgrades:
1) TOE, when you have to manually rest LCU, and it changes whole composition
2) Devices, like old squads upgrading to newer types.

This is case for 2, although I do not know why there are identical tanks in two slots. Probably for easier upgrade, as production is quite low.
TOE generally shows only earliest Devices, and they are automatically upgraded to latest versions, if enough are available.
wdolson

Post by wdolson »

Most often the same device in more than one slot or the same device appearing more than once in the pool has to do with upgrade paths for that device or slot.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer
inqistor

Post by inqistor »

ORIGINAL: wdolson

Most often the same device in more than one slot or the same device appearing more than once in the pool has to do with upgrade paths for that device or slot.
Yeah, I thought of that, but those are the same Devices, however LCU can later upgrade to other TOE, with only part of it changed.

Return to “Tech Support”