Turn process

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Jim Stevens

Turn process

Post by Jim Stevens »

In observing the turn in progress I note that the AI will save in slot #02 the game just before starting to process the turn. At the end it appears it also does a save to the same last slot where I saved, i.e. if I saved in slot #40 just before starting the turn the AI will also save in slot #40 as the last thing it does in the turn process. Can anybody confirm this behavior? Thanks...
czert2

RE: Turn process

Post by czert2 »

dont you have save at begining of turn turned on or something simmiliar ? It is totaly normal for game to save before it start procesing turn (to slot 2 IIIRC), but once is turn procesed game dont save for me to my last saved slot. I need to do it manuály.
paolorossi

Post by paolorossi »

Dear Jim,

the system saves end of match on slot 000
slot 002 i the pre-game save, while 001 is for the in-game save (which I must say I do not know what is it)
in any case the save at the end of the game is put in slot 000
Hope it helps

Warmest Regards
Paolo
Jim Stevens

Post by Jim Stevens »

I will get a screen capture and show you guys it is saving into the last slot as a part of the turn
czert2

Post by czert2 »

itr is saving to your slot even you try to save to different slots ? like 30, 25...etc ?
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

Sounds like you are using the -autosave switch. You can always remove it if you don't like it.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”