refueling

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Chris21wen

refueling

Post by Chris21wen »

Is there a setting to force individual ships to refuel?
Canute0

RE: refueling

Post by Canute0 »

You allways can order them to refuel. Click on the 2. icon from the left on the window top left, or select the order from the pulldown menu.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: Canute

You allways can order them to refuel. Click on the 2. icon from the left on the window top left, or select the order from the pulldown menu.

I know that thanks.

Ships on AI patrolling stuff do not seem to be refuelling as often as they should, almosy zero fuel when I've noticed and often not enough to get back to refuel. I don't have a problem with fleets as I rarely use them in AI mode but even there have get too low on fuel.
necaradan666

Post by necaradan666 »

For fleets there's a percentage box in options>empire settings. Don't know if you can control individual ships refuelling habits.
yomez

Post by yomez »

i had noticed that to in 1.9.0.7, ship on AI patrolling go refuel when they are out of fuel, same for private ship. they back to base at miminum speed.
i design my military and civilian ship with more fuel cell, and build some gas station all around the galaxy. Sometime they go refuel at independent colony where there is 60 pirates ships waiting for you :)
With the new update, pirate are more stronger than AI empire

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”