Maybe a little bug with captured mining stations

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

HariSeldon

Maybe a little bug with captured mining stations

Post by HariSeldon »

Hi everybody,

I have maybe found a little bug with mining stations. I had two times this problem :

A pirate ship captures one of my mining station. Few minutes later, I destroy this station. So the planet is empty.
The problem is that now, it is impossible to build a new mining station : the planet is noted with "MINING STATION ALREADY HERE". Some months later, the problem is still there.
Impossible to manually assign a construction ship, the list "BUILD AT PLANET" contains only research centers, no mining stations.

Hari
Carlo One

RE: Maybe a little bug with captured mining stations

Post by Carlo One »

I've had a similar problem with recaptured mining stations. In the latest game, I recaptured a mining station, but then it stayed in one place while the planet it was attached to moved off. The mining station stopped working, as did all of the civilian ships who had originally been assigned to dock with it.
Starke

Post by Starke »

That's strange, I've always been able to destroy them and rebuild normally. No strange mods, etc., I assume? Odd. =/
The Distant Worlds sale made my purchase possible. Thank you!
HariSeldon

Post by HariSeldon »

No mods. Got the same problem once more.
Hari
shemhazi

Post by shemhazi »

just ran into the same issue. gas mining station was destroyed early by an agent (well call it iglooman 6 gas mining station). Now its bugged out. it wouldn't let me build a new one on said gas giant because it said there was already one present (even though it wasnt visible on said gas giant and it was reported as being destroyed earlier). After some thorough searching i found THE gas station (Iglooman 6 gas mining station) and a regular mining station attached to a different planets moon (iglooman 11's moon had two stations)... dafuq? been playing this game for a few hundred hours now. this is the first legit bug ive ran into though so worse comes to worst ill just restart the game. i would however like to see if there are any fixes and/or know if this bug has been looked into.
thanks
-chris

Return to “Tech Support”