Access to all Scenarios

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

rahamundo

Access to all Scenarios

Post by rahamundo »

I read through this mods thread but was confused on exactly which mod should be used to open up all scenarios for play without having to work through them in order. I have the base game only at this time. Tips/suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Ray
budd

RE: Access to all Scenarios

Post by budd »

Try this... tm.asp?m=3187632

I'm not sure if this is the latest version or not. Try here http://www.norbsoftdev.net/forum/modifications there may be a newer version.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
rahamundo

Post by rahamundo »

Thanks budd....I downloaded and activated the mod in the first link but it doesn't work. The link to the original site forums has nothing more recent that I could find. I'll keep trying.....thanks. Ray
Ray
budd

Post by budd »

Don't know if this will help but i seem to remember a nesting problem with the folders for some people. Here's a screen shot of the different folder levels in my install. Hope it helps.

Attachments
ScreenShot001vert.jpg
ScreenShot001vert.jpg (620.55 KiB) Viewed 585 times

rahamundo

Post by rahamundo »

My mods folder doesn't look like yours, my 'historical scenaries' has a 1.4 after it and I have a folders titled 'Gettysburg Stock Scenarios' and 'Latest Historical Scenarios'. But when I open up the game and go to the section to activate mods only the 'Gettysburg Stock Scenarios' show up as a choice to activate. The other two aren't there. I wish my computer knowledge was greater than it is!!
Ray
budd

Post by budd »

don't suppose you can post a screenshot? sounds like it is a nesting problem and that your missing one level of folder. Create a new folder in your mod folder[right click in right window and pick new folder], call it whatever you want[it will be the name that shows up on the mod screen] open up the new folder and create another new folder in that one, again call it whatever you want.now place the folder with the actual scenarios[the last screenshot above] in the last one you created. You can see above there are 3 folder levels in my install and then the actual scenario folders. Just copy the structure above. Remember you have to activate the mod and to play you have to go to single player and then user scenarios and they should show up on a list to the right if installed properly.Patience...once the structure is right i'm confident they will work fine.Post some screenshots if you can.

RebBugler

Post by RebBugler »

ORIGINAL: rahamundo

My mods folder doesn't look like yours, my 'historical scenaries' has a 1.4 after it and I have a folders titled 'Gettysburg Stock Scenarios' and 'Latest Historical Scenarios'. But when I open up the game and go to the section to activate mods only the 'Gettysburg Stock Scenarios' show up as a choice to activate. The other two aren't there. I wish my computer knowledge was greater than it is!!

Don't know why the 'Latest Historical Scenarios' aren't showing up...check that it's not still zipped. The 1.4 in the name is an error by the modder as mods won't appear in Modifications if a period is in the name...delete the period.
Designer - Scourge of War
rahamundo

Post by rahamundo »

Thanks for the tips everyone, I tired them all but keep getting the reject window disallowing the playing of a scenario without first completing the others before it, like in the out-of-the-box game.
Ray
budd

Post by budd »

Do they show up when you go to user scenarios from the main window? after you activate the mod.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”