Will there be future dlc's for Allied Corps?

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

dsawan

Will there be future dlc's for Allied Corps?

Post by dsawan »

Like title says, for the early cold war? Specifically, early Germany from 45-55 time frame?
IainMcNeil

RE: Will there be future dlc's for Allied Corps?

Post by IainMcNeil »

If there is enough demand anything is possible but I think it more likely Soviets will be next.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
slider15

Post by slider15 »

That's a shame. I was really looking forward to some grand campaigns like the Axis got.
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Misconduct

Post by Misconduct »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

If there is enough demand anything is possible but I think it more likely Soviets will be next.

I've been wiating for a Russian DLC soon, I unfortunately wanted to get Allied Corp, but I wasn't able to purchase it in time when I had a 25% coupon so I am waiting for now.

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7

Return to “Panzer Corps”