Intel Agent Traits

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Menzoberranzan

Intel Agent Traits

Post by Menzoberranzan »

Since the release of Shadows(1.9.0.0 trough 1.9.0.6), I have not started any game where the starting Intel agents had a positive trait unless that trait was countered by a negative (Courageous with Corrupt). Most often, I never receive a starting agent that has a positive trait, generally having agents with Weak/Corrupt, Weak/Lawful, Corrupt/Uninhibited, etc.

The randomness is severely off.

necaradan666

RE: Intel Agent Traits

Post by necaradan666 »

I've had some good ones, my last game I started with a courageous, sober, measured human dude with around 30+ in multiple skills. He got me all the way through gerax hyperdrives in only four years worth of espionage, the quickest I've gotten out of prewarp era yet, and that was at the max tech cost, of course he was so good that I pushed him hard and he soon died like a dog by the hand of a pirate.
MarQan

Post by MarQan »

Just a guess, but it might has to do something with the Home System setting, on the Your Empire, when you're seting up the game. Could be a coincidence, but so far my Characters were as good as the Home System setting.
iz aculi gubi
ASHBERY76

Post by ASHBERY76 »

Placebo effect.
Menzoberranzan

Post by Menzoberranzan »

ORIGINAL: MarQan

Just a guess, but it might has to do something with the Home System setting, on the Your Empire, when you're seting up the game. Could be a coincidence, but so far my Characters were as good as the Home System setting.

Based on my experience, it would have to be an inverse relationship to the Home System settings (the better the setting the worse the agents).

Return to “Tech Support”