Battle Academy iPad and PC 50 per cent off!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Philkian

Battle Academy iPad and PC 50 per cent off!

Post by Philkian »

Matrix Games is happy to announce the latest deal of the week for all those who want to satisfy their hunger for wargaming. This week is focused on Battle Academy!

From the 17th to the 23rd of June, Battle Academy for iPad will be only $9.99 & Battle Academy for PC will be just 14,99$ / 24.99$ (Digital/Boxed version), which is a discount of 50%! This is a great chance to enjoy the 2012 Wargame of the Year both on your iPad and your home PC or Mac. This the first ever discount for Battle Academy iPad so do not miss this great opportunity!

Find it on iTunes or for the PC version visit the Matrix Games store and enjoy Battle Academy wherever you are.

Take advantage of this Deal and come back next week: there is always a new Deal waiting for you!
Ranger33

RE: Battle Academy iPad and PC 50 per cent off!

Post by Ranger33 »

Eyeballed this one for a long time and this pushed me over the edge. I haven't picked up any sort of games in awhile so I figured what the heck and got all the expansions too. Can't wait for some fun, easy to play wargame action.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”