Reinstalling Allied Corps

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Auchinleck

Reinstalling Allied Corps

Post by Auchinleck »

[8D]
Rocko911

RE: ALLIED GENERAL FAILURE!

Post by Rocko911 »

If this is the case then it is a sad decline of the company.
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

I'm not having any issues. Bought the game. installed using the default. Launched the AG game and I'm through 5 battles. Sid Barrini is battle 6.
Auchinleck

Post by Auchinleck »

I meant Allied Corps, I was thinking of the old Allied General, like Panzer General. I hope somebody responds quickly with a fast fix. I should be playing already. Not getting my money's worth since it's got a major bug preventing play!
Auchinleck

Post by Auchinleck »

Are you playing the 1940 Campaign? I can't get it to start. Never had any problems with Panzer Corps.
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

1940 Sid Barrini, battle 6
TJD

Post by TJD »

ORIGINAL: Auchinleck

Was this tested in even the most rudimentary way? You can't even get into the Tutorial. After clicking on it, or any Campaign, then click play, it kicks you right back to the title screen. That is totally ridiculous for a new release of Panzer General with the name of Allied General. I think I want a refund since the game is unplayable right from the start![&:]

Yes, it was in fact tested very extensively, by very many people over a lengthy period. The problem you are experiencing may be due to a bad download or installation. I'd try it again.

Best,

Tim
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Black screen means a corrupt installation.
Follow this thread:
tm.asp?m=3342756
Auchinleck

Post by Auchinleck »

I never got a black screen. I think there is some sort of conflict between my existing Panzer Corps games and Allied Corps. So I am going to uinstall all Panzer Corps games and just reinstall Allied Corps.[:'(]
Auchinleck

Post by Auchinleck »

Thanks. I will try that.

Return to “Panzer Corps”