Matrix Website Support Failure

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

solops

Matrix Website Support Failure

Post by solops »

I am unable to post a new Help Ticket in the Matrix Help Desk concerning not being able to re-download Shadows inside the Plimus 14-day window. After filling out all of the title header boxes I am unable to type in the discussion box. I tried attaching a file, but upon trying to submit the ticket I got a message rejecting the submission due to lack of a valid "Issue", which is bollocks. I filled all of the little blanks in. And, there is no other way to contact Matrix, except via these forum. So, Erik or someone at Matrix, please Help.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand
IainMcNeil

RE: Matrix Website Support Failure

Post by IainMcNeil »

Please mail support@matrixgames.com if you have any problem with the online ticket system.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Solops,

As Iain said - the Help Desk is working fine here but if for some reason it's not working for you please just e-mail us. If you have any trouble getting an answer, you can also e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com, but support@matrixgames.com should be your first stop if you can't get the help desk to work.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
invaderzim

Post by invaderzim »

How does the option to redownload the game work exactly? Do they normally give you a new download code once you ask for it, or do they expect a fee for the code?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Invaderzim,

There is no fee. Unlimited redownloads are free.

If you are logged into your site account when you purchase, your purchases are automatically registered and you can re-download at any time via the Members Club. Otherwise, request to our Help Desk will get you a new download link as soon as possible.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
invaderzim

Post by invaderzim »

Nice, thanks for clarifying this Erik!

Return to “Tech Support”