Crash Dump 1.9.0.4 Sunday

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Leon Shirow

Crash Dump 1.9.0.4 Sunday

Post by Leon Shirow »

I uploaded a save as this happened twice from the same save.

Distant Worlds - Crash Dump - 1.9.0.4

19:17:23 02 June 2013

System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to compare two elements in the array. ---> System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Double.CompareTo(Double value)
at DistantWorlds.Types.SortableStellarObject.System.IComparable<DistantWorlds.Types.SortableStellarObject>.CompareTo(SortableStellarObject other)
at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.QuickSort(T[] keys, Int32 left, Int32 right)
at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.QuickSort(T[] keys, Int32 left, Int32 right)
at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.Sort(T[] keys, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.Sort(T[] keys, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
at System.Array.Sort[T](T[] array, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Sort(Int32 index, Int32 count, IComparer`1 comparer)
at DistantWorlds.Types.Empire.SortTradingPostsByDistance(SortableStellarObjectList tradingPosts, Double x, Double y)
at DistantWorlds.Types.Empire.CheckMarketOrders()
at DistantWorlds.Types.Empire.DoTasks()
at DistantWorlds.Main.KsCnOwYNWU(Object )

Further info follows:

System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Double.CompareTo(Double value)
at DistantWorlds.Types.SortableStellarObject.System.IComparable<DistantWorlds.Types.SortableStellarObject>.CompareTo(SortableStellarObject other)

--- COMPLETE ---
Attachments
DxDiag7.txt
(36.55 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Florestan

RE: Crash Dump 1.9.0.4 Sunday

Post by Florestan »

This kind of crash appeared quite a few times in the forum, already. Looks like a threading synchronization problem. One of the most difficult kind to fix if you cannot reproduce them.
Leon Shirow

RE: Crash Dump 1.9.0.4 Sunday

Post by Leon Shirow »

I do not know if this is related to the crash or another issue but I noticed that a couple of my planets have two space ports.

Ketaros 2 has a small and large port of my empires design.

Zicolai Junction 1 has a small port of my empires design and a large port of another empires design.

Return to “Tech Support”