1.9.0.3 New and old bugs

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Plant

1.9.0.3 New and old bugs

Post by Plant »

This is from version 1.9.0.3, but contains bugs that were supposed to be fixed with that patch, as well as bugs not seen before.

New Bug:
Planet Sol 4 refuses to have Pirate Control raised appropriately. Neighbouring Nam Khureas 1, another homeworld, has no problems having 100% control, and despite a higher population the control raises very quickly. Patrolling several ships for 15+ years on Planet Sol 4 has no effect in raising Pirate Control. Eventually assigned 100 ships to Patrol Sol 4, with Pirate Control reaching only 89% with no rise after years. When taking all ships out of system and returning to it, Sol 4 gets 100% control within a few months.

At Year 2115.10.27 Teekan Skyjacker Pirates Appreciate our monetary gifts (+4).
No Gifts were given.

Bugs that were listed as fixed:
After 100% control, couldn't build Criminal Network on Planet Sol. The facility is not listed despite 450k+ Cash at hand. Is it intentional for a home world to not to be able to have a Criminal Network built?

Multiple Small Ports built on Segma 7.

Built a Criminal network on Gyndeni 4. No option to change Tax. Tax remains at 0.
Deleted all Hidden Pirate bases including the Crimial network. Can set Tax.

Sent winrar file called Savage Skyjackers.

Raap

RE: 1.9.0.3 New and old bugs

Post by Raap »

Far as I've seen, no Empire-controlled planets can have CN's built on them. You can build the first two facilities though, so it's likely a design decision.

I'm not sure about your tax issue. Keep in mind that there's now tax automation options available for pirates in the empire policy screen. However, it's possible that you can't get any tax because you have 100% control via your facilities, which should( I think?) give you 100% tax income from that colony.
Fenrisfil

Post by Fenrisfil »

I think there is still (or at least was by 1.9.0.3) the bug that stops you choosing to build the CN in some cases without it being advised to you. I'm pretty sure I was offered the option to build one at an Empire controlled planet (though I actually turned it down because I knew about the tax setting bug and because I wanted to have a different races troops available for the next stage of my universal conquest). I've only ever been able to build a CN through advisor suggestions.
AMD Phenom II X4 3.2ghz, 16gb ram, 64bit Windows 7, Radeon HD6900.
Plant

Post by Plant »

ORIGINAL: Raap

Far as I've seen, no Empire-controlled planets can have CN's built on them. You can build the first two facilities though, so it's likely a design decision.

I'm not sure about your tax issue. Keep in mind that there's now tax automation options available for pirates in the empire policy screen. However, it's possible that you can't get any tax because you have 100% control via your facilities, which should( I think?) give you 100% tax income from that colony.
Tax automation on doesn't grey out the tax option. The first two facilities were built already on Sol4.

Return to “Tech Support”