Used to love this game

Gary Grigsby’s World at War is back with a whole new set of features. World at War: A World Divided still gives complete control over the production, research and military strategy for your side, but in this new updated version you’ll also be able to bring spies into the mix as well as neutral country diplomacy, variable political events and much more. Perhaps the largest item is the ability to play a special Soviet vs. Allies scenario that occurs after the end of World War II.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

MrLongleg

Used to love this game

Post by MrLongleg »

and just found it again. Who is still playing? I am tempted to try a new PBEM after re-learning the rules...
MrLongleg

Life is too short to drink bad wine ;-)
rjh1971

RE: Used to love this game

Post by rjh1971 »

I still play every now and then, latest games I played were testing Jesse LeBreton's new update for his AWD Deluxe mod.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
MrLongleg

Post by MrLongleg »

I'll see if I still find the installer somewhere and then contact you for a PBEM, if that is ok?
MrLongleg

Life is too short to drink bad wine ;-)
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

Sure contact me, I recall playing with you. My email is rjh1971atgmaildotcom
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided”