Couple Possible Bugs please review

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

captsavmhoe

Couple Possible Bugs please review

Post by captsavmhoe »

Hi there I just stopped in to report what I think are 2 Bugs.

First off I don't use mods and I also have done a clean install.

latest patch 1.9.0.4 was doing same in other patches as well.

1. Explorer ships sometimes i have to give them the explore system option more then once before he will go on his way.

also (happens a lot) will get notice explorer is done but when I look at plant/system they have not explored all of them.(no prirates or space creatures.they just report as done then I have to give option again for them to sometimes finish exploring the system.

2.Not sure if bug I didn't see any reports of this that I could tell.playing a prewarp empire once I have all tech for warp and lots of space on ships and resources and positive cash flow the ai ships (ie)Civ ships don't upgade.i am now past the stage u would be in a normal non prewar start and still have tons of civ ships with no shields no hyperdrives .(they do upgrade some here and there and the new ones they build seem ok.but in prewarp it was bad because they never would upgrade and couldn't get to the new systems to get the resources.so I had tons of mining station with no civ ships getting to them .lol ? I know I can upgrade them my self but I shouldn't have to mess with civ ships .

Return to “Tech Support”