i think that was fixed -,- :(

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Miep

i think that was fixed -,- :(

Post by Miep »

yeahr i have so much fun to begin a new game every patch because there is soe crash that must fixed .. but hey there is an old one that i reportet before and tadaaa ... sry it makes me sad that i can only build empires that leave my home sol system and than there is some crash ................ :(

dont know why its every time crashing but iam scared to play this game because of crashes this makes me ..... not happy :(

Attachments
NeueBitmap.jpg
NeueBitmap.jpg (222.7 KiB) Viewed 64 times
bla
Erik Rutins

RE: i think that was fixed -,- :(

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Miep,

We'll keep investigating and fixing any crash reports. Unfortunately, some of these are quire system and game specific. I haven't had a crash since release despite a lot of testing and automated games on several systems. I know it doesn't help much to know that the game in general is stable, but hang in there and we'll get the more rare ones sorted out.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I see this was reported earlier here. Can you provide any more information on what you were doing right before this happened and could you upload your latest save file please?

tm.asp?m=3335296
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Miep

Post by Miep »

yeahr i know that it was reportet bevore .. but there was a patch and elliotg said it will be fixed next patch and the writer of these tead you mean was closing the game i was normal playing

ok what i do

i said ok lets play 10 or 20 min shadows and look maybe has the array bug fixed from self ... i looked at my planets and hey hes there .. i was pissed but was thinking just go on playing i scrole out and see an pirate ship that want to atack me somewhere i was follow him with my eye and select my fleets to atack him and bam game down

i want to upload the savegame but cant connect to the ftp serer .. dont know why i tried a 10 times or more iam go sleep now i try in tomorrow when iam get up te savegame has the name : miep errorhovmsg

good night ^^

bla
Miep

Post by Miep »

ok savegame is uploaded :)
bla
Mansen

Post by Mansen »

ORIGINAL: Miep

ok savegame is uploaded :)