The Battleships - Jutland: Clash Of The Dreadnoughts

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

The Battleships - Jutland: Clash Of The Dreadnoughts

Post by SLAAKMAN »

FANTASTIC DOCUMENTARY ON THE MYSTERIES OF JUTLAND!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQCH-05Ijao

(Of course Silly W1-Newblette will still lose the Med on our first engagement in spite of this enlightening update as we witness HMS Warspite run away. His record will be 0-2 since he shuns battle even in vassal!) [:'(]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Capt. Harlock

RE: The Battleships - Jutland: Clash Of The Dreadnoughts

Post by Capt. Harlock »

Looks very interesting. I've always thought that Jutland was one of the decisive battles of the Great War -- but it took over two years for the effects to be fully felt.
Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

SLAAK ol' son, if you really think the whole Regia Marina is a match for HMS Warspite - the finest battleship that ever put to sea - then you are quite clearly as mad as a balloon. That said, I must say, I've got to admire your balls...

Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Everyone knows that the USN battleship "IOWA" was the greatest ship ever to set float. I'm sorry you are so mis informed [:D]
ORIGINAL: warspite1

SLAAK ol' son, if you really think the whole Regia Marina is a match for HMS Warspite - the finest battleship that ever put to sea - then you are quite clearly as mad as a balloon. That said, I must say, I've got to admire your balls...

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

SLAAK ol' son, if you really think the whole Regia Marina is a match for HMS Warspite - the finest battleship that ever put to sea - then you are quite clearly as mad as a balloon.
(Little does Silly W1-Newblette know but in our last Global Campaign, Regia Marina sent the wimpy HMS Warspite to the bottom of the Western Med).
That said, I must say, I've got to admire your balls...
What a coinkydink. Your woman-leftovers have told me the same thing! [:'(]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
silkroadgame

Post by silkroadgame »

It's looking so cool!
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

HMS Warspite took a beating and gave out a beating at Jutland.
terje439

Post by terje439 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Unfortunately your avatar tells those of us that knows how to read a WiF naval counter a different story [:'(]
MINE on the other hand [:D]

Terje
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
SLAAK ol' son, if you really think the whole Regia Marina is a match for HMS Warspite - the finest battleship that ever put to sea - then you are quite clearly as mad as a balloon.
warspite1 you are right (as always). I have to confess that in our last Global Campaign, Regia Marina got sent to the bottom of the Western Med by HMS Warspite acting single-handed. [&o][&o]
warspite1

SLAAK - I think you had some issues with your keyboard. No probs I've fixed it for you.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1 you are right (as always). I have to confess that in our last Global Campaign, Regia Marina got sent to the bottom of the Western Med by HMS Warspite acting single-handed.
(In Silly W1-Newblettes fantasies his fleet actually listens to his orders. In reality his fleet is AWOL & "dicks are all hard" chasing Suzie RottenCrotch-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MBaEEODzU0
— Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion”