[AFAC] Assembly G.55 conversion delay

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, simovitch, harley, warshipbuilder

cohimbra

[AFAC] Assembly G.55 conversion delay

Post by cohimbra »

Hi all,
when you change AFAC production by MC.205 to G.55 the delay is halved.
Ex. you have a AFAC (capacity=3) that produce Bf 109G-6; any conversion you'll order, the delay will always be 30 days...
but if you switch the same assembly line to MC.205 and after to G.55, the delay becomes 15 days.
I've tested it extensively and is always so. Is a bug...or what?
In any case isn't an important thing (though, if it's a bug, this move could be considered as 'gamey') just out of curiosity.
Regards.
npsergio

RE: [AFAC] Assembly G.55 conversion delay

Post by npsergio »

I have seen that in some other models (I can´t remember exactly wich ones... maybe Fw190A8 to fw190F or G... I can´t remember).
I thnik it is WAD, and I understand it like a "natural evolution" between models... I mean, it's easier to change production from MC205 to G55 than from Bf109 to G55
But I don´t know wich models have that "bonus"...

I hope that this helps.

regards.
cohimbra

Post by cohimbra »

It make sense. Then I can consider switching Bf 109 to MC.205 and after to G.55 is
certainly a 'gamey' move in a PBEM. Thank you Sir.
Wijter

Post by Wijter »

This is always the case, if you choose to change a factory to a new model that is the next upgrade and already available.

It does not apply if you change to a model that is not
- the next upgrade (e.g. Bf 109 line to FW 190 line)
- available for production as research is still in progress
In both cases you have to pay the full price (10 days delay per capacity point )
cohimbra

Post by cohimbra »

ORIGINAL: Wijter

This is always the case, if you choose to change a factory to a new model that is the next upgrade and already available.

It does not apply if you change to a model that is not
- the next upgrade (e.g. Bf 109 line to FW 190 line)
- available for production as research is still in progress
In both cases you have to pay the full price (10 days delay per capacity point )

Thanks.
I can saw it in my current pbem, when in 01/01/44 I changed the Fw 190A-6 factory to Fw 190A-8, it takes only half price (5 days for capacity point).
By the way, I've a .pdf list about BtR upgrade paths and A/C availability date, a .pdf file made by an user of this forum, but I can't upload here (only .gif/.jpg/.txt files are admitted...) and I don't remember where is the thread.
But if you want take a look on this I can send it by PM.
Anyway welcome to the forum (unfortunately almost dead after the announce of a new patch that probably never see the light).

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”