Pirate shadow, no mission complete message

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Florestan

Pirate shadow, no mission complete message

Post by Florestan »

Of course, I checked the appropriate check, and get the messages in empire mode, but they are ignored in pirate mode.

Well, given the pirate facilities bug that is being fixed, I think I will give another try to the empire mode. Seem really hard, compared to legend, with the private sector paining to fund enough freighters to enable the economy to run smoothly. Maybe I should spam less colonization ships?

And, while I am at it, the exploration ships are still as lost as they previously where, often ignoring the system next door to jump two sectors away trying to map a lone asteroid in a system another ship is already exploring. No wonder it takes decades to 30 of them to map the whole galaxy.
Speeder

RE: Pirate shadow, no mission complete message

Post by Speeder »

From what I heard (I did not tried myself yet) in Shadows you should only build colony ship when you already have enough military to defend the planet you will colonise, otherwise pirates will raid you like there is no tomorrow.
Florestan

Post by Florestan »

I think I found my money problem.
I use colony starter, minimal spaceports to get recreational and medical bonus as fast as possible, before I retrofit them to standard small spaceports. Minimal means only one dock. several of my colony starters were forgotten, one of them with a queue of 30, another of 60 ships. With so much of my freighters stuck, my ship production stalled pretty much everywhere, while my private sector had to pay for their maintenance without much revenue from them, draining their cash… It was the end of me.
elliotg

Post by elliotg »

With the increased civilian traffic in Shadows, having adequate docking bays is now very important.

Colonies themselves now have additional docking bays, although spaceport docking bays operate faster, giving better cargo and fuel throughput.

Thanks
Elliot

Return to “Tech Support”