Pirate Stats

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Sephimor

Pirate Stats

Post by Sephimor »

Hey!

Just got the expansion and so far iam having a blast playing pirates.

But iam just wondering about the pirate stats.. in diplomacy i can see how many colony the other pirate faction have. ship destroyed, succsessful raids ect ect.. but when i click on my own faction its Pure blank.....? would be nice to see how much ravage and destruction i have done in my reign of terror [8|]
Spacecadet

RE: Pirate Stats

Post by Spacecadet »

ORIGINAL: Sephimor

Hey!

Just got the expansion and so far iam having a blast playing pirates.

But iam just wondering about the pirate stats.. in diplomacy i can see how many colony the other pirate faction have. ship destroyed, succsessful raids ect ect.. but when i click on my own faction its Pure blank.....? would be nice to see how much ravage and destruction i have done in my reign of terror [8|]

I haven't played Pirates, but what you're looking for would normally be under the "Victory Conditions" screen, at least for an Empire it would.

CPU: Intel 2700K
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1920 x 1200

Sephimor

Post by Sephimor »

I haven't played Pirates, but what you're looking for would normally be under the "Victory Conditions" screen, at least for an Empire it would.

Yea i checked it out and you can see score and achievements, But sadly no Stats as mentioned above :(
Scrove

Post by Scrove »

This is true, I don't see the stats either. A bit odd, perhaps it's a bug?
I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I’ll kill you all.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

We'll add this into the first update. [:)]
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”