Cant start Shadows

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

PWOFalcon

RE: Cant start Shadows

Post by PWOFalcon »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Thanks PWOFalcon,

Can you please confirm the names of the installers you used to reinstall?

Regards,

- Erik

I think I understand your question.

I did a fresh clean (I don't know if that's needed). I reinstalled everything staring from DW, then DWRotS, then Legends, then .Net 4.5 manually from Microsoft. Then I reinstalled Shadow and I unclicked the Net framework box but kept the XNA install box. Then it worked (Currently on main game menu).

Theory:

I think the hole time, we were not installing the XNA file. When I did it like that above, I got the XNA installer, which I never got the other times. Only .Net installer. I hope that helped.
Beelzial

Post by Beelzial »

Having the same problem here. Game used to run fine up until Legends.

Been doing clean installs of everything, I can get Shadow up and running but it will freeze as it tries to load a galaxy (takes a tremendous amount of time and finally it gives an error message)

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Management.ManagementException: could not be found
at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)
at System.Management.PropertyData.RefreshPropertyInfo()
at System.Management.PropertyDataCollection.get_Item(String propertyName)
at System.Management.ManagementBaseObject.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
at System.Management.ManagementBaseObject.get_Item(String propertyName)
at DistantWorlds.Main.fqm91MGOAgLJ6YVTBo9(Object , Object )
at DistantWorlds.Main.BuIfb8N6x9()
at DistantWorlds.Main.H3ufw2hEVj(Boolean )
at DistantWorlds.Main.wiRflNObcd()
at DistantWorlds.Main.Ignite(Game game, String currentFileName)
at DistantWorlds.Start.GxptdaRabB(Game )
at DistantWorlds.Start.jCFFbnRIiV(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at DistantWorlds.Controls.GlassButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at DistantWorlds.Controls.GlassButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
_
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
DistantWorlds
Assembly Version: 1.9.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
DistantWorlds.Controls
DistantWorlds.Types
Microsoft.Xna.Framework
Win32 Version: 4.0.20823.0 built by: xnabldr
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.Xna.Framework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__842cf8be1de50553/Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics
Win32 Version: 4.0.20823.0 built by: xnabldr
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__842cf8be1de50553/Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound
Assembly Version: 1.0.2902.0
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.2904
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Games/Distant%20Worlds/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Games/Distant%20Worlds/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Deployment
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Management
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
PresentationCore
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
WindowsBase
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
Microsoft.DirectX
Assembly Version: 1.0.2902.0
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.2904
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.dll
System.Xaml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

PWOFalcon

Post by PWOFalcon »

Hi PWOFalcon,
ORIGINAL: PWOFalcon
Ok, when installing, you have to install NET and XNA. When doing this, you restart. What happens I that you never installed XNA.

What I did was downloaded .Net 4.5 on the Internet and downloaded XNA through the installer. When I pressed play now, the loading icon popped up this time (all other times nothing). I am currently waiting for the game to pop up now.

Just to confirm, when you first installed the installer asked you to reboot and then rebooted without completing the installation?

Did you try reinstalling XNA from the installer in the /redist sub-folder before you tried downloading it and can you confirm that did not work?

Can you please confirm the links you used for your .NET 4.5 and XNA reinstallations so that we can duplicate precisely?

Regards,

- Erik

Sorry, trying to keep up with your questions.

I downloaded everything normally. But I downloaded .NET from here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=30653. When I uncheck the install box for .Net and only installed XNA, it did not ask me to restart. The second I did all this, I pressed play and it worked.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi LordOfChange,
ORIGINAL: LordOfChange
I have issues starting Shadows as well. Never had any problems before and tried starting legends just before starting the installation of Shadows. It worked completely fine. Now i just click the start game button in the autorun and i only hear the click and nothing happens.

Have tried the net cleanup tool, i am an administrator, dont have visual studio installed, game is installed at E:\Spill\Distant worlds.

Have also done a clean install of the game with freshly downloaded image files from here. I see your asking about updating the audio files, so have tried running the game with the audio devices disabled without any results as i have ones from 2011.

Your DxDiag looks fine. Disabling audio devices will likely cause problems, so please keep them enabled.

This is a dependency issue, we're still figuring out why it affects some installations and not others. One likely theory is if it rebooted during the initial installation that the full install did not finish.

Can you please try reinstalling Shadows one more time and allow both .NET and XNA to install from the Shadows installer and do not allow any reboots during installation.

You can also try to manually run first the .NET 4.0 and then XNA 4.0 installer from the /redist folder once Shadows is installed to make sure both are installed.

Please me know if any of that helps.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
LordOfChange

Post by LordOfChange »

Reading some posts before mine i saw the ones about installing the XNA thing.

Found the "xnafx40_redist" file thats located in the install folder\redist, thats "E:\Spill\Distant worlds\redist" for me and now it works. Seems this dont install automaticly even if you tick it for installation when installing the game.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I did a fresh clean (I don't know if that's needed). I reinstalled everything staring from DW, then DWRotS, then Legends, then .Net 4.5 manually from Microsoft. Then I reinstalled Shadow and I unclicked the Net framework box but kept the XNA install box. Then it worked (Currently on main game menu).

Theory:

I think the hole time, we were not installing the XNA file. When I did it like that above, I got the XNA installer, which I never got the other times. Only .Net installer. I hope that helped.

Understood - so the XNA installer was not even installing even when you tried to run it, before you installed that .NET 4.5 from the web? Had you tried manually running the .NET 4.0 and XNA installers from the /redist folder before that?

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: Beelzial
Having the same problem here. Game used to run fine up until Legends.

Been doing clean installs of everything, I can get Shadow up and running but it will freeze as it tries to load a galaxy (takes a tremendous amount of time and finally it gives an error message)

This looks like a different problem possibly.

Could you please start a new thread and post for us if possible your DxDiag, any Crash Log file and try the .NET Cleanup Tool posted earlier in this thread, then try manually reinstalling the .NET 4.0 and XNA insallers from the /redist sub-folder of your installation folder.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Raap

Post by Raap »

Well, solved it I guess...

It was the stupid Windows Media Player all along. Thought I had it installed, but it wasn't activated. Turned it on in Windows Features and now the game seems to run fine...
PWOFalcon

Post by PWOFalcon »

Theory:

Understood - so the XNA installer was not even installing even when you tried to run it, before you installed that .NET 4.5 from the web? Had you tried manually running the .NET 4.0 and XNA installers from the /redist folder before that?

Regards,

- Erik

sorry, I had to use my phone to get on. To many people ir something.

yes you the web part, no to the manually part
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thanks.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
CyclopsSlayer

Post by CyclopsSlayer »

OK! Got it all running!

Install Path: E://Matrix Games/Distant Worlds
Logged in as Admin
No Visual Studio
Yes, used the Cleanup tool. See below.

Steps I tried:
1. Ran Shadows Installer on existing 1.7.0.20a Install. All seemed to go properly, but failed to start.
2. Ran the Shadows Installer again, checked for available updates. No joy, still failed to start.
3. As per request here updated Audio Drivers to latest (2012) version. No joy, still fails to start.
4. Ran the .Net Cleaner, tried running the Shadows installer and BSOD'd (I haven't seen a BSOD in years... )
5. Ran Windows Update to install the .Net 4 Profiles, then ran Shadows installer especially to reinstall XNA and .Net 4. Started Shadows Properly.

I won't be able to get in game and see if all works in game properly until later, I work 3rd shift and it is WAY past my bedtime :)

edit: Come to think of it in the first install XNA installer never ran for me either. After the Cleaner sequence it ran fine.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi CyclopsSlayer,

Very glad to hear it is working for you now. One last question, do you recall if you were asked to reboot during your first installation and if you did in fact reboot?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Raap

Post by Raap »

Maybe you guys could add an option to the installer/patcher which checks if WindowsMediaPlayer is active and installed? I reinstalled Windows just a few months ago and know for a fact I didn't turn it off myself. Seeing as it's essential for running the game, a check and error message on startup would at least be nice.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

We'll see if we can figure out how to do that Raap, I agree it would be useful.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
CyclopsSlayer

Post by CyclopsSlayer »

Yes asked to reboot to finish the install, and did reboot.
On the Second pre-Cleaner install I was NOT asked to reboot.

After the 3rd, and final Shadows install it installed the .Net, then the XNA, after the XNA it asked me to reboot, but that was manual and after the installer closed.
mechanoid

Post by mechanoid »

Hello,

I'm trying for two hours now to get the game running. Everytime I start the game I see the window saying "igniting stars" and so on, but after a minute it just ends without a message.

What I tried:

- reinstalled DW and all expansions,
- cleaned NET,
- reinstalled NET 4.5,
- reinstalled XNA

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 5/23/2013, 21:07:14
Machine name: MARC-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/12/12 09:53:37 Ver: 14.04
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16338MB RAM
Page File: 2757MB used, 29918MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
Sound Tab 5: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 660 Ti
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1183&SUBSYS_841E1043&REV_A1
Display Memory: 4042 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1994 MB
Shared Memory: 2047 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (59Hz)
Monitor Name: PnP-Monitor (Standard)
Monitor Model: BenQ G2400W
Monitor Id: BNQ780A
Native Mode: 1920 x 1200(p) (59.950Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.1422 (English)
Driver Version: 9.18.13.1422
DDI Version: 11
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 3/15/2013 07:53:06, 17990800 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C3-11CF-7D76-13A41CC2C435}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x1183
SubSys ID: 0x841E1043
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem33.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section062:9.18.13.1422:pci\ven_10de&dev_1183
Rank Of Driver: 00E02001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Lautsprecher (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_13F6&DEV_8788&SUBSYS_838E1043&REV_00
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: cmudaxp.sys
Driver Version: 5.12.0001.0008 (English)
Date and Size: 3/10/2011 15:44:16, 2725376 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: ASUSTeK
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: S/PDIF Pass-through Device (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_13F6&DEV_8788&SUBSYS_838E1043&REV_00
Other Files:
Driver Provider: ASUSTeK

Description: Digitalaudio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio-Gerät)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438445&REV_1003
Product ID: 65535
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (German)
Date and Size: 11/20/2010 12:44:23, 350208 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft

Description: Lautsprecher (2- BEHRINGER USB WDM AUDIO 2.8.40)
Hardware ID: MEDIA\BUSB_AUDIOADAPTER
Driver Name: busbwdm.sys
Driver Version: 2.08.0040.0000 (English)
Date and Size: 10/30/2009 13:39:54, 49728 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: usb-audio.de

Description: Digitalaudio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio-Gerät)
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438445&REV_1003
Product ID: 65535
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (German)
Date and Size: 11/20/2010 12:44:23, 350208 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Eingang (2- BEHRINGER USB WDM AUDIO 2.8.40)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: busbwdm.sys
Driver Version: 2.08.0040.0000 (English)
Date and Size: 10/30/2009 13:39:54, 49728 bytes
Format Flags: 0x0

Description: Aux (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device)
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No

Description: Eingang (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device)

Description: Stereo Mix (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device)

Description: Mikrofon (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device)

Description: Wave (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device)

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Maus
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Tastatur
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Virtual HID Minidriver
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEEC

Device Name: G9 Laser Mouse
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC048

Device Name: Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB
Controller ID: 0x1
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC29B
FF Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\WmJoyF32.dll
FF Driver Date: 4/27/2010 14:02:12
FF Driver Version: 5.09.0129.0000
FF Driver Size: 255560 bytes

Device Name: Razer Lycosa
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0109

Device Name: Razer Lycosa
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0109

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB-Root-Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
| Service: usbhub
|
+-+ Generic USB Hub
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024
| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
| | Service: usbhub
| |
| +-+ Generic USB Hub
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x05E3, 0x0608
| | | Location: Port_#0006.Hub_#0004
| | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
| | | Service: usbhub
| | |
| | +-+ Generic USB Hub
| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x05E3, 0x0608
| | | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0005
| | | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
| | | | Service: usbhub
| | | |
| | +-+ Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB
| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC29B
| | | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0005
| | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c29b
| | | | Lower Filters: WmHidLo
| | | | Service: HidUsb
| | | | OEMData: 43 00 88 10 17 00 00 00
| | | |
| | | +-+ Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB (HID)
| | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC29B
| | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c29b
| | | | | Service: WmFilter
| | | | | OEMData: 43 00 88 10 17 00 00 00

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID-Tastatur
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
|
+ HID-Tastatur
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC048
|
+ HID-Tastatur
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0109
|
+ HID-Tastatur
|
+ Terminalserver-Tastaturtreiber
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
|
+ HID-konforme Maus
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
|
+ HID-konforme Maus
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC048
|
+ HID-konforme Maus
|
+ Terminalserver-Maustreiber
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 31.0 GB
Total Space: 244.2 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: SAMSUNG SSD 830 Series

Drive: E:
Free Space: 42.4 GB
Total Space: 250.0 GB
Model: SAMSUNG HD501LJ

Drive: F:
Free Space: 294.6 GB
Total Space: 1007.7 GB
Model: WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0

Drive: G:
Free Space: 52.4 GB
Total Space: 226.9 GB
Model: SAMSUNG HD501LJ

Drive: H:
Free Space: 320.9 GB
Total Space: 900.0 GB
Model: WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0

Drive: D:
Model: TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123L
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (German), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8
Driver: n/a

Name: PCI Standard-PCI-zu-PCI-Brücke
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_84891043&REV_03\4&17F33A27&0&00E5

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 1E22
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device
Device ID: PCI\VEN_13F6&DEV_8788&SUBSYS_838E1043&REV_00\5&39F964C9&0&0800E5

Name: High Definition Audio-Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_84451043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_84321043&REV_06\4&11EB9DBD&0&00E4

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI-Brücke - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E5

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 1E18
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E18&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1183&SUBSYS_841E1043&REV_A1\4&BAB4994&0&0008

Name: Intel(R) Z77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E44
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E44&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: High Definition Audio-Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0A&SUBSYS_841E1043&REV_A1\4&BAB4994&0&0108

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E02&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible-Hostcontroller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0151&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0150
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0150&SUBSYS_84CA1043&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
AudioEngineOutput,0x00200000,0,1,AudioEngine.dll,
AudioEngineInput,0x00200000,1,0,,

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink-Konvertierung,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Cinepak Codec von Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel IYUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel IYUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
Eingang (2- BEHRINGER USB WDM A,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Aux (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Eingang (ASUS Xonar DS Audio De,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Mikrofon (ASUS Xonar DS Audio D,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Stereo Mix (ASUS Xonar DS Audio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Wave (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Devic,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
BEHRINGER USB AUDIO,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
ASUS Xonar DS Audio,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
ASUS Xonar DS Digital,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
ASUS Xonar DS Audio Wave In,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
HD Audio-SPDIF-Ausgabe 5,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
HD Audio-SPDIF-Ausgabe,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
BEHRINGER USB AUDIO,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
ASUS Xonar DS Audio,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
ASUS Xonar DS Digital,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
ASUS Xonar DS Audio Wave In,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink-Konvertierung,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
Lautsprecher (ASUS Xonar DS Aud,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Digitalaudio (S/PDIF) (High Def,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Digitalaudio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio-Gerät),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Lautsprecher (2- BEHRINGER USB WDM AUDIO 2.8.40),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Lautsprecher (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: S/PDIF Pass-through Device (ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Lautsprecher (2- BEHRINGER USB ,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
S/PDIF Pass-through Device (ASU,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Mechanoid,
ORIGINAL: mechanoid
I'm trying for two hours now to get the game running. Everytime I start the game I see the window saying "igniting stars" and so on, but after a minute it just ends without a message.

What I tried:

- reinstalled DW and all expansions,
- cleaned NET,
- reinstalled NET 4.5,
- reinstalled XNA

Can you please post your crash log for us if one exists? Should be in the folder just below your saved games folder.

When you reinstalled XNA, did you reinstall the version in the /redist sub-folder of your Distant Worlds installation directory?

Was Legends working fine for you - did you have DW working before Shadows?

Your DxDiag looks fine - you could try updating your audio drivers but I don't see any major issues.

Have you confirmed that Windows Media Player is installed and enabled?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
mechanoid

Post by mechanoid »

Hello Erik,

I think there is no crash log, there is not even a a save folder in my installation folder c:\matrix\distant world or in my document folder (I reinstalled it in an fresh folder).

I tried both the XNA in the redist folder and the online one.

I played Legends some weeks a ago. I use the Windows Media Player a lot to listen to audio files, so it should be OK.

Yours

Marc
AlPhi

Post by AlPhi »

Hi Erik, I am having a right palaver with Shadows too. I had the previous versions not recognised issue on my first attempt even though they had all been updated at every non-Beta and worked just fine (on the D: drive). I have had no issues with new releases or updates ever before. Anyway, so I followed the advice and reinstalled and updated each version in turn. Then I had Shadows install OK (Hoorah) but it will not run with only a brief flicker of the loading screen when you click PLAY, then nothing (Hmmm).

I was certain my NET was all updated and good but, because the illogical game reinstall had worked, I anyway used the NET clean tool and had to reinstall Net4 and Net4.5 plus all updates. Two hours later on, I reinstalled Shadows and installed ANX properly. Still nothing. My DxDiag is good, updated and clean (I advise Tech Sp on another forum) but I do have and need Visual Studio Express installed. Here is the dump:

Distant Worlds - Crash Dump - 1.9.0.0

20:25:18 23 May 2013

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: D:\Matrix Games\Distant Worlds\images\ui\chrome\galaxyshape_clusterseven.png
at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)
at DistantWorlds.Start.Wr4qpKKeEGoBN4MMSRp(Object )
at DistantWorlds.Start.wqAsGLaYJv(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible(Boolean value)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at EmhsmAfGsqawTHUV7P.UtyI96UUspX0ueL2Cg.nBHfNLSqHwyxpjahWUl(Object )
at EmhsmAfGsqawTHUV7P.UtyI96UUspX0ueL2Cg.JsVS1aLxjZr()

--- COMPLETE ---

What else can I try to get this running? Cheers for any help.

EDIT: Checking on the basis of that missing file, there are a host of png files missing compared with the old images folder I had from the installation before. I will try to reinstall (again).

EDIT: Installed ROTS again and this seems to have fixed things - it was a mystery incomplete (re)install of the ROTS phase that caused the game not to start. Sorry for wasting your time Erik!
sinbuster

Post by sinbuster »

In case it helps, I had the same problem as the OP and figured I hadn't installed the XNA. I just ran the installer from the redist folder and it worked like a charm.

I rebooted after installing NET so I guess it didn't complete the install the first time around.

Very excited to be playing again. Looking forward to a long, long game.

Return to “Tech Support”