Matrix goes the extra mile

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

jgordon9

RE: Matrix goes the extra mile

Post by jgordon9 »

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

Kill yourself, slimy spammer filth.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
GaryChildress

Post by GaryChildress »

BRAVO MATRIX! Just received a 50% off coupon due to the late arrival of the Panzer Corps DLCs! I even ordered the DL/Physical copy so it isn't a big deal that the physical order is late. This is a great bonus, just in time for Christmas! Matrix has gone the extra mile yet again! I can't think of any other gaming company out there that would do something this great!

THANK YOU AGAIN MATRIX FOR GOING THE EXTRA MILE!
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

Well I have a problem which I'll post here....I would like to revisit Grigsby's American Civil War game but though I still have the set up files, I cannot locate the notepad file which housed the serial number...the problem is that I bought the game so long ago, I do not recall the credit card that I would have used to place the order so that I can use the normal support services of Digital River. In fact, I do not believe I even still have the card.
My question is, would Matrix have an order history under my name which I could review to see what I used for the transaction back in 2008?
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

Well I have a problem which I'll post here....I would like to revisit Grigsby's American Civil War game but though I still have the set up files, I cannot locate the notepad file which housed the serial number...the problem is that I bought the game so long ago, I do not recall the credit card that I would have used to place the order so that I can use the normal support services of Digital River. In fact, I do not believe I even still have the card.
My question is, would Matrix have an order history under my name which I could review to see what I used for the transaction back in 2008?

If you registered it with Matrix, I think you can still get the serial number sent to you. Check the members area.

Thanks
rick
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

And therein lies the rub, Rick....for some stupid reason, that is one of the few games I bought from Matrix that I forgot to register.....
madflava13

Post by madflava13 »

Want to throw out some praise for Christian Bassani. Spent lots of time this past week helping me through a re-install on a new computer after my old one died and I couldn't get Digital River to work. I just got the game working tonight after he tried several options. Matrix definitely goes the extra mile. Hats off to you guys.

"The Paraguayan Air Force's request for spraying subsidies was not as Paraguayan as it were..."
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
planner 3

Post by planner 3 »

I would like to exactly repeat (Christian included) what madflava13 said, because as I have also just occured a meltdown and Matrix/Plimus/Slitherine have all jumprd in. Thanks
"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "
jkile

Post by jkile »

I don't know if this is right place, but I have wasted so much time trying to be patient, but my patience is gone.

I have been ordering games from your two companies for 4-5 yrs, maybe more. But about a year & half ago, I started having trouble downloading
the games AND no one has been able to tell me why!!!! I started asking about this on the beta site for Panzer Corp. All throught DLCs for that, a while ago
for Distant Worlds, and now I get coupon code that says it's a make-up for past ones that didn't work, AND this one doesn't work. IT EXPIRES TODAY, the 5th of Oct. I all ready sent an email to Christain at customer service who has handle all these problems in the past in a fairly good response time. But here it is the weekend and problally will be next week before I MIGHT be able to play the game I wanted to use the coupon for, "The Scourge of Gettysburg"

So, this is my deman now. I want techical support to get in touch with me and set up a time via messenger for him/her to login to my computer and find out why and what is blocking the process of downloading your games. I have downloaded several games this year from numerous other sites and have no troubles. ONLY yours. I have written the help desk in past and re'd absoluting no respones at all. This is the format that works for me://tinyurl.com/9y66gpq
It doesn't matter whether I try from page immediatley following conformation of purchase OR using email links. THEY DON'T WORK RIGHT NOW, and unless someone can get together with me and help to straightened out this, this is the last time I purchase anything from Matrix/Slitherine. I have now spent an hour messing with this today, and I have had it!! I went on another area of forum and saw others having same problem!! Christain has suggested that soemthing in my browser and other suggestions are preventing the downloads, but I have no idea how & where to attack & solve the possible problem.
I am not a geek, and since it's only your site I have problems with, I am not convinced it's totally my computer.

I asking for the last time, for someone to get with me and find out why I can't downlaod the games. If not, if I'm just given "sorry your having this problem"
and same tempory fix of the diiferent format, then this customer is gone

Joseph M Kile
Marshall Ney
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

HI Joseph

sorry you are having problems but these seem to be a variety of different issues. The coupons are for Decisive Campaigns - please check the newsletter. This is why they dont work on Scourge of War.

Beta downloads are completely unrelated to purchases as they come from a bet a server not the Amazon Cloud - which is where all purchased games come from. When a PzC beta releases hundreds of people simultaneously try and grab it meaning it can be slow or fail and you may need to be patient.

As far as I cant tell and the issue is completely unrelated to downloading from Plimus/Amazon? If not can you clarify which files you are having trouble downloading as its not clear to me.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Karlis Rutins

RE: WAR IN THE WEST NEEDS A FEW MORE TESTER VOLUNTEERS NOW!

Post by Karlis Rutins »

[font="Arial"]WAR IN THE WEST NEEDS A FEW MORE TESTER VOLUNTEERS NOW![/font]

If you have a great deal of knowledge and interest in the ground and air war on the Western Front during WW2 and liked to play GG War in the East, GG War in the West and GG Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich you will like this game.

If you are interested in alpha testing, send me an email and tell me why you would be interested and what experience do you have that would be helpful in making this a great game.

Send your email to me at karlisr@matrixgames.com
Visvaldis
duncanfan

Post by duncanfan »

Yeah, Erik is awesome I never would have got my game order without him

Duncan Embry
admiralT

Post by admiralT »

Matrix customer service is fabulous! Matrix is the only game company I use. My problem with WIE was fixed quickly.

Thank you Mr Paulo Costa

Admiral

Return to “General Discussion”